Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Escazu
Holiday Inn San Jose-Escazu(San Rafael de Escazu)
US$90
Apartotel & Suites Villas del Rio(San Rafael de Escazu)
US$94
US$92
US$159
US$140
Aparthotel Casa Reflejos(San Rafael de Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$50
Wyndham Garden San Jose Escazu(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$89
Colours Oasis Resort(San Jose)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$65
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desksan josecosta ricaoutback steakhousestrip mallwalking distancefree shuttlebusiness tripexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetat homelarge mallspecial thanksbusiness hoteltaxi serviceenjoy your staylots of restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Decent clean hotel, good breakfast, pleasant staff. Free shuttle to local shopping and restaurants. There also some decent places to eat with reasonable prices in the plaza across the parking lot from the Amway store, great carrot cake btw.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Noisy hotel , with old carpets and old air conditioner. There are some horrible rooms in the ground floor. If you are alérgic go for obter hotel. Too expensive and messy for what if offers. Small Pool.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ana I, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Escazu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

We are very sorry to hear that you had a different perception of our hotel during your stay. Our Rooms Care Manager will personally take actions to ensure this will be an isolated case. Hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Whenever I stay at this hotel I feel at home. That's all I need to say. I'd like to commend Jimmy at the front desk. He's a customer service pro. I was really impressed by his proactivity and kindness. He went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable at the property. I've stayed at many Marriott hotels around the globe and I dare to say that he's the best front desk clerk I've ever dealt with. I cannot forget to mention Sheila at the restaurant too. What a pleasant human being. Associates like these make a business grow. I can't wait to go back. Muchas gracias.

Room Tip: Get a room opposite to Hooter's, it get be noisy on weekends.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Ana I, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Escazu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you very much for your kind comments about our staff and hotel, your comments will be share with Jimmy and Sheila, is a pleasure to hear about you and have such positive feedback.
Hope to see you soon !!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We had a wonderful stay at Marriott in Escazu. Perfect location, close to the biggest Mall in Costa Rica. Hotel runs free shuttle to the mall every hour.
Not too far from airport only ($27 by taxi). Most of the tour operators do pickup and drop off. Amazing bilingual staff make you feel at home. I have used currency exchange service at the hotel and the rates are excellent. Don't do money exchange at the airport (It's a rip). Very clean and spacious rooms. Lots of restaurants close by. Hotel provide 24/7 Taxi service or very easy to get UBER.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate your kind comments about our hotel staff and excellent location which is one of our key elements !! How you ever try our thematic Buffet at the restaurant?? Please on your next visit don't hesitate to come ad try them, I am sure you will loved them.
Hope to see you soon. Happy 2018 !!!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I am traveling during the holidays on a business trip and the staff makes me feel at home. I eat breakfast here everyday and it is delicious... wouldn’t change anything! I also have drinks in the evening and again the staff is wonderful! I would like to mention a few names that stand out for me.... Sheila, Pablo and Fanny. ❤️ I have been staying here every time I travel to Costa Rica over the past few years and I feel like they are my Costa Rica family. The staff is so happy to see that I came back and they remember my name. I truly feel that your staff makes me believe this is my home away from home and I love it here! I would recommend this hotel over any because of the staff!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank your very much for your kind comments about our staff and your loyalty to us, we deeply appreciate it !!! your positive feedback will be shared with Sheila, Pablo and Fanny.
Regards from your Costarican family and we wish a wonderful 2018 !!!!