“Fun and worth it”
Review of ATV Moorea Tours

ATV Moorea Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to discover the island of Moorea ,An adventure which the whole family will enjoy in total security
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Today we went out with William as our guide and had a very fun and beautiful ride. William spent time to take pics as we rode along, always watching for my sister and brother in law who are getting up there in age (still very active but slower ). The ATV equipment was in very good shape and the trail was easy for any novice. William also spent time explaining the fauna and flora as well as the geological history of Moorea from Belvedere peak. Karen was gracious and helpful with helmets and such, she showed she cared about us as customers. We took the 2.5 hour trip but I hear the 3.5 hour trip is even more fun but we decided to head back to the Intercontinental for our own happy hour ! I Recommend this tour.

1  Thank scottbA9169VI
Write a ReviewReviews (1,103)
All reviews
in 21 reviews
"beautiful island"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Just back from 3 nights in Papeete plus 11 nights on the M/S Paul Gauguin. This ATV excursion that we booked directly with Karen was one of our best excursions ever (we've been cruising for more than 20 years). Fred was fantastic with his patience, encouragement of my poor French, and with his enthusiasm for the tour even though there were just the two of us on a holiday Monday. The cost for the two of us was about $160 less than booking through the ship and there was no compromise on safety, reliability of the vehicles, or breadth of information shared. It was so much fun to spend the afternoon with Fred.

2  Thank Christina B
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Please do yourself a favor and book with karine and Philippe.
this excursion well exceeded our expectations. They were so kind and knowledgeable having Philip as a guide was amazing. He had so much information and took us to places that you couldn't get to buy car. This this was one of the most amazing experiences ever,ypu feel like your in heaven.
Thank you karine and phillipe for one of the most memorable experiences of our life we hope to return again.

1  Thank Karol K
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This was our first time on an ATV. The tour was spectacular. My thumb got tired as the throttle is not a twist on the handle bar but a hold of the thumb. On rough roads bouncing around it was difficult to maintain the position of my thumb so I did not spurt forward or slow down. I finally got the reel for it. Since I have not other ATV experience I did not know if this is the case in all ATVs. We went to Belvedere and Magic Mountain and toured the ;plantation and felt very safe.

1  Thank Fenderson
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We did the three-hour ATV tour, and are so glad that we did! This is a must do in Moorea. Karine picked us up from our hotel and returned us there after, which was helpful. Philippe was our ATV tour guide, and he was friendly and incredibly knowledgeable about the island, its plants, and its fruits. We drove the ATVs up to Belvedere lookout, as well as Magic Mountain (I believe that's what it was called) - it was VERY high up! We went through Pineapple plantations, and stopped at a small stand atop yet another beautiful lookout point, where we tasted fresh jam and had fresh pineapple juice. We appreciated the opportunity to see the island's beauty in so many different ways, and the ATVs were a lot of fun to drive!

Of note, when we were checking in, Philippe asked if we had a go-pro, and my partner noted that we did, but had not brought the connectors necessary to attach it to a helmet; Philippe and Karine offered us the necessary attachment, and we were able to take video! We so appreciated their thoughtfulness. We highly recommend this tour, and ATV Moorea Tours.

1  Thank Melanie M