Le Taha'a Resort was wonderful! The accommodations were great- we really liked the large deck space (with covered area too) and the beautiful design elements in the overwater bungalow. We stayed in Bora Bora view overwater bungalow number one. This put us nice and close to the pool, water sports equipment, pool restaurant and fabulous coral garden. A few small suggestions would be to have a DVD player in the room to watch movies in case of bad weather. (There were a few movies in English on tv but not many options- we did have some rain over our stay hence we checked out the tv.). Also the hot breakfast buffet food was slightly cold on a consistent basis. However, the authentic Polynesian charm and beautiful setting makes us wish for a return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome ! Ia Orana e Maeva !Part of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection,” Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa “ welcomes you to a world of immaculate beauty, a timeless universe of refined authenticity. Located on the secluded Motu Tautau, facing the island of Taha’a on one side and the most perfect view of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort, inspired by traditional Polynesian architecture and style, hosts 60 remarkable suites and villas.Defined by the Relais & Chateaux philosophy, Le Taha’a is the promise of a total change of scenery, a way of life of its own, in harmony with its preserved environment, people and local culture.Welcome to Le Taha’a world… The ultimate Tahitian hideaway… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Taha`a Island Resort And Spa
- Le Taha`a Island Hotel Tahaa
- Le Tahaa