The initial sight of the aqua coloured water through the lobby blows you away and the experience never wavers from fabulous thereafter. Rooms on the sands of the lagoon a mere hop skip and jump from the crystal clear waters of possibly the world's number one coral atoll. Coral and fish abound and they can be easily accessed from the resort. Pacific Resort offers free masks flippers snorkels kayaks etc for all ages to partake in enjoying the beauty of the lagoon. The units have fans and air-conditioning full minibar services and a view from the main rooms to die for. The rooms are serviced daily and impeccably maintained and the beaches are excellently cared for as well. The restaurants are world class and have an ambience of their own: the main dining room overlooks the lagoon whereas the smaller is poolside. The staff are friendly curteous and helpful in all aspects of guiding their customers to various highlights of the island. One can walk, use a resort bicycle free, hire a motor scooter for a minimal fee or hire a car for longer trips.
The lagoon cruise is not to be missed and there are fishing charters which venture outside the reef looking for Tuna and Mahi mahi. If you catch your fish of a lifetime the resort will prepare it for you gratis with your only expense that night being the incedentals.
The traditional feast is currently Wednesdays and it is an all you can eat smorgasbord of local fresh and delicious foods prepared by the team of international chefs
There is little to no area night life but who needs night life in a place as idyllic as Pacific Resort Aitutaki.
This resort and the island come most highly recommended as a bucket list must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded Luxury … The multi-award winning, five-star Pacific Resort Aitutaki, surrounded by the breathtaking, tranquil turquoise waters of the Aitutaki lagoon, offers an intimate collection of only 27 luxuriously appointed bungalows and villas. Each air-conditioned room offers uninterrupted views across the lagoon from your very own private sundeck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Resort Aitutaki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Aitutaki Hotel Aitutaki
- Pacific Resort Aitutaki Southern Cook Islands