Black Diamond Resort Company

from US$119.95
from US$159.95
from US$89.95
More Info
All reviews treasure hunt horse drawn horses ride guide denali trail golfing holes blast lodge louie beverages
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

It was advertised as lively stories, camp fire, dinner and such. Ended up being a guy talking about where he’s from and what he did and what he plans on doing this winter. Dinner was in a cabin that was cold on picnic tables I couldn’t really sit at but did. The food was mediocre at best and several in our party wouldn’t eat it, my wife included.
If I had known what is was going to be like this I would have booked a totally different excursion that was warmer, better food, and far more entertaining.

2  Thank richardfF2861QT
Reviewed 20 September 2019

My wife and I took this trip. We used a side by side machine. Was a very fun trip and the guide where very helpful and knowledgable. The lunch provided was a surpise and an dhuge and great lunch. A thank you to all the staff.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

If you're looking for an ATV ride of your life, this is not it, very moderate and safe ride. Some portions were fun with some hills and rough terrane, nothing we couldn’t handle. Scenery was wonderful with plenty of stops along the way for picture and wildlife. We saw a Moose for a brief minute before heading into the trees. Our guide Igor was amazingly friendly and knowledgeable about the surroundings and how to stay safe on the trail. But I must say that the breakfast we were served was unbelievable. I thought we might have the usual of Yogurt cereal some fruit and drink, and they had those things, but much more. There was Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, potatoes, biscuits and gravy and it just kept coming. Everyone in the group was very alert for keeping us safe and seeing all the countryside had to offer.
Well Done

1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 20 September 2019

We had a great time on this tour, but was hoping to see more wildlife. Only 1 mother and baby moose could be found. Igor was excellent and made sure everyone was on track. We went on the 7:00a tour and the breakfast they served was out of this world. The food just kept coming. Don't eat before this tour if you do the early morning tour.

1  Thank beverlymcc05
Reviewed 17 September 2019

Nothing in Alaska was as I expected, this tour included in that opinion. Unfortunately, it was another cold and rainy day/evening. Our group of 8 went on a wagon driven by Nina and pulled by Chip and Royal. I must say our guide, Kayla, was the highlight of this tour. She has a bubbly personality and made the trip so fun.
There wasn't much view but trees and trail.
We stopped for dinner at a little building and served family style. Various salad, ribs, chili, chicken, etc. Enough food, but cheap quality.
So many tours are made pleasant or tedious depending on the tour guide. Kayla was the best guide we had so far on our land tour.

Date of experience: August 2019