Black Diamond Resort Company

from US$119.95
from US$159.95
from US$89.95
More Info
All reviews treasure hunt horse drawn horses ride guide denali trail golfing holes blast lodge louie beverages
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2019

Our "guide" was a 17 year old girl who told us riveting stories about her high school. Trail ride is boring with limited views of bushes and trees. Dinner was terrible. Semi-cooked chicken, cheap salads, overcooked salmon, fatty ribs. Most of our table stopped eating due to the quality of the food. Only good part of the whole experience were the beautiful horses. Definitely not worth the price paid!

2  Thank 964susanm964
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

My wife and I visited Alaska for her birthday and booked this tour because we always try to get a atv tour in wherever we are. We were pleasantly surprised by the attentive staff and the very knowledgeable guide. Tour was not rushed and we got to see some amazing vistas. The included meal was good given where we were. Highly recommend this tour company.

2  Thank umpa49
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

It was advertised as lively stories, camp fire, dinner and such. Ended up being a guy talking about where he’s from and what he did and what he plans on doing this winter. Dinner was in a cabin that was cold on picnic tables I couldn’t really sit at but did. The food was mediocre at best and several in our party wouldn’t eat it, my wife included.
If I had known what is was going to be like this I would have booked a totally different excursion that was warmer, better food, and far more entertaining.

2  Thank richardfF2861QT
Reviewed 20 September 2019

My wife and I took this trip. We used a side by side machine. Was a very fun trip and the guide where very helpful and knowledgable. The lunch provided was a surpise and an dhuge and great lunch. A thank you to all the staff.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

If you're looking for an ATV ride of your life, this is not it, very moderate and safe ride. Some portions were fun with some hills and rough terrane, nothing we couldn’t handle. Scenery was wonderful with plenty of stops along the way for picture and wildlife. We saw a Moose for a brief minute before heading into the trees. Our guide Igor was amazingly friendly and knowledgeable about the surroundings and how to stay safe on the trail. But I must say that the breakfast we were served was unbelievable. I thought we might have the usual of Yogurt cereal some fruit and drink, and they had those things, but much more. There was Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, potatoes, biscuits and gravy and it just kept coming. Everyone in the group was very alert for keeping us safe and seeing all the countryside had to offer.
Well Done