Black Diamond Resort Company

from US$119.95
from US$159.95
from US$89.95
More Info
All reviews horse drawn horses ride trail golfing holes blast denali
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

We loved our ride. I have never been on an ATV or a side by side so this was a big deal for me. I was a bit intimidated because others in the group were very experienced but the guides were fun and never made me feel bad.
At the last moment tho the others changed to side by sides and we were the only solos, so we changed to allow them to take us on a different trail. My husband drove and he did well. The machines we used were beasts. Trails were rugged and fun. The views amazing. Such a nice little lesson on the local area too thanks to our guides, Drago and Ed. They also took time to take our photos.
Lunch afterwards was nice too. Good variety and tasted good.
We are older adults and highly recommend this to families of all ages.

Reviewed 2 September 2021 via mobile

We had never driven ATVs. Igor was the perfect combination of knowledgeable & entertaining. He made sure that our small group all stayed together & we each laughed & learned together. The dinner was absolutely delicious.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

Very enjoyable outing. 4 of us, ages 65-70, with Ed as our guide. Saw moose early in the tour. Outstanding views, knowledgeable guide, and just enough hills and rocks to make the trip fun and adventurous. Lunch afterwards was outstanding. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Swiftpanth
Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

This was so much fun! Way out of my comfort zone but sometimes you have to dive in and try new things. As a mother of teen boys this perfect for them. The trails were rugged- I don’t recommend if you have back issues. The creek is named Dry Creek- but it is not dry. This all added to the adventure. At the end we saw a moose just beyond our trail. :)

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Nena and Sophie were awesome. They made the trip! They were knowledgeable, funny and obviously enjoy what they do. They welcomed questions and gave full answers.