Ocean Shores(Homer)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
US$179
The Spyglass Inn B&B(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$235
Pioneer Inn Homer(Homer)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$169
Halcyon Heights B&B / Inn(Homer)
US$189
Glacier View Cabins(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$217
Orbitz.com
Kenai Peninsula Suites(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$190
Land's End Resort(Homer)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$154
US$143
US$119
Official Site
All reviewsbear viewing tripemerald airshower curtainenjoyed our staycabincomforter
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Just got back from Homer.Fantastic place to stay.Beautiful location on Beluga lake.Cabins are very clean and comfortable. Best mattress we have ever slept on.Went on bear viewing trips and saw numerous bears. Bears are located in a gorgeous location. We will be back.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This little park with a few cottages is located next to an airfield for waterplanes. It is a good start to explore Homer and even a few tours take off from this Lodge ;-) The beds are great. We wanted to take it with us! Although some cottages are extremely small for American standards, we have spent two fine nights here.

Room Tip: Pick any room: the beds are great to sleep in everywhere! I wanted to take mine with me.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2016

When you live in Alaska, you are familiar with the fact that what is shown in the ads for places to stay is not necessarily what you get. We have seen some really great pictures of places and then said, "Is this it?" when we get to the destination, so we were a little leery about booking our rooms for out of town family in a place we had never stayed before.

We booked two cabins and a lodge room. Because we were going to be there past 6pm, we called ahead to just to let them know. The girl on the phone chuckled, said, "No, problem! We will have the keys ready for you and see you in the morning :) " Each cabin/room was a little different, and we had little kitchen areas which really helped with food costs. There was a little community gas grill available to us to grill out on, as well. The lake view was lovely. There were also samples of some local soap, shampoo, and hair rinse in each room, which got me hooked on them :)

The next morning, my husband (a pilot) loved the float planes taking off, and I mentioned that we wanted to use the burn pit to make smores. The staff got us some fresh wood, and because they didn't have sticks for us to use, they went out of their way to grab a few branches for us and left them by the pit. I thought that was nice since I never asked for it or even suggested it.

The staff was very laid back, which we appreciated, and friendly, and we were happily surprised at how great the accommodations were. The location is not far from the spit and close to Safeway. The only thing I would change would be to bring a bathing suit with me next time to use the hot tub. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Room Tip: The cabins are quieter than the lodge rooms. They also have larger kitchen areas than the lodge rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2015

We stayed for 4 nights in the Mount Douglas room. It was clean, quiet and one of the most comfortable beds we slept in in Alaska. We didn't do the bear viewing trip but next time it will be on our to do list. Talking to people who did it said it was great. The location is also good. Easy to get to the Spit and downtown.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LakeladyMN
Reviewed 23 July 2015

The hotel and staff are wonderful!! The bed was VERY comfortable and the view from our cabin was the best! The only thing that really suprised me is that Homer is a fishing town and they do not have a freezer for your fish. I will be back to Homer in a few years and I will for sure stay with them again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple