Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Trip for the record books!

Captain Alyssa and this trip were the absolute highlight of our stay! Every minute of this trip... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Q9622FSnicolee
Stunning Scenery, enjoyable day

This was a great day. I was not sure what to expect but the scenery was absolutely stunning! We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Melissa S
New York City, New York
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Juneau
from US$356.03
from US$156.45
from US$47.25
from US$324.00
More Info
All reviews captain steve sea lions day trip long boat ride black beans blue icebergs beautiful scenery great trip highlight of our trip awe inspiring highly recommend this tour fjord deck bears wildlife cruise glacier
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family went on a tour of the Tracy Arm Fjord with Adventure Bound Alaska and absolutely loved our experience. Or deckhands were knowledgeable and helpful and they were great about keeping things tidy in the boat. I highly recommend purchasing a sandwich from them onboard and they have other snacks and beverages you can purchase as well at really reasonable prices. During our tour we were able to see beautiful icebergs up close, amazing waterfalls, seals, sea lions, a bear, calving at the glacier, and a bald eagle sitting atop a blue iceberg. Words can't describe how beautiful the fjord is and you will get to be up close at the glacier. We spent an hour at the glacier and I think I could have stayed there all day. Just stunning. Thanks for a great trip!

The boat tour lasted nine and a 1/2 hours... 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Enough time to take many photos of wildlife, nature, glaciers and to just relax the mind to take a nap.
I was a solo traveler, there was no need to keep someone company and to remain awake. The sound of the boat engine fan and vibration against my leg calmed my nerves and allowed me to sleep.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took the cruise to Tracy Arm with Adventure Bound Alaska in June 2021 and were blown away by the beauty of the trip and the crew on the boat. Our captain, Alissa, was fantastic and told us everything we were seeing. The boat is small enough and Alissa is skilled enough to take advantage of an eagle or whale sighting or to take you up close to a waterfall.

1  Thank NBarkey
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This vacation so far, has been a trip of a lifetime . Going into our trip with Adventure Bound, I figured we would see some pretty cool glaciers and icebergs, but it was so much more ! We couldn’t have asked for a better guide ( Alissa) as she was so knowledgeable, funny and friendly. If you ever get a chance to experience , jump at this! This is one experience that you will never forget ( I know I won’t :) )

1  Thank Sightseer171061
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This tour is just fantastic. The ship captain slowed down, and sometimes stopped on the way to Tracy Arm to show us bears and whales, as well as to take a look at the first large iceberg on the way! I do recommend bringing your own snacks and drinks, but the experience overall was just wonderful!

1  Thank mabelb256