Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$110
View deal
TripadvisorUS$109
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$110
Aspen SuitesUS$109
eDreamsUS$110
PricelineUS$110
All reviews room was clean and comfortable two night stay safeway couch fishing
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2020

I recently was at the Aspen for a two night stay. The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint is that the room was not serviced after my first night, I hope a simple oversight for me. I would recommend a stay here if you are in Kenai.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Todd_in_AK
Reviewed 1 September 2019

When the Swan Lake Fire stranded hundreds, maybe thousands, of folks on August 18, 2019, we headed back to Kenai and felt we were fortunate to find refuge at Aspen Extended Stay Suites. Clean room that was well appointed and comfortable. Additionally, the staff went out of their way to accommodate everyone.

The following day, when the reopening of the highway was in doubt, we booked the room for another night, as it happened, the road reopened and we weren't charged a dime for our extended stay. What consideration!

Thanks to the staff and management for turning a difficult day into a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 26 August 2019

These are the great things about this hotel: comfortable bed, large, user-friendly bathroom, SIX washing machines, SIX dryers, decaf., regular & hot water available 6 AM - 10PM, kitchen with full size refrigerator and two burners and fully equipped with silverware, dishes and 2 pots with lids,

Very accommodating- absolutely no complaints....

Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

I am high maintenance, admitted. I like the Four Seasons. But this place was all we needed when staying in Soldotna for some salmon fishing and bear watching. It was spacious, very clean, and fairly new. Good bed and pillows, kitchen with full size refrigerator. I was very pleased.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2019 via mobile

This is perhaps the best moderately priced hotel in which we have ever stayed. The room was clean and well furnished. There is a first rate laundry room and a fitness room. It is very quite and the staff very helpful. If we are back in Kenai we will definitely stay here.
Don’t forget the nearby St. Elias brewery and restaurant. Good powerful IPA.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple