Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
TripadvisorUS$85
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Wandering around Alaska for 15 days this summer with my son.

Ended up in Kenai ... the Main Street Hotel has a fairly priced room and a place to eat inside.

Turns out, the best bed and food for our dollar so far on this trip. Family run, Hannah (mom) even connected us to her son (James) to show is the way and place for Salmon fishing.

What a treat, what cool folks; who does that anymore for out of town visitors ?

Alaskans ... that’s who !

They are still happy and proud to show off the unique and friendly quality of life they enjoy.

I’m sincerely appreciative to the family who owns and operates the Main Street Hotel & Tap & Grill for their personal hospitality.

They even cooked a Salmon we caught today ... with their son no less.

I mean really folks... who does that anymore ?

Virtually no one in the lower 48 or fancy Europe.

Hannah, please keep the style that seems so you.

James, thanks for the fishing fun... I truly enjoyed meeting you and comparing how you go to school and spend your time compared to my 18 yo son who was with me.... learning to Salmon fish from you.

You are all that .. and I hope to see you in the Olympics representing the USA in Skeet Shooting some day!

Best to you all... and thank you so much!

Did I mention ... best bed we slept in over 15 days!
Endless hot water, cable TV ... awesome food
what else do you need ?

We stayed a second night for all the same reasons
and they hooked us up with a fishing trip with one of the other folks from the staff.

Yes, that’s a fish filet of Silver Salmon we caught today... a small one.. just right for the dinner experience of travelers.

Wow!