Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$105
SAVE US$11
Hotels.comUS$99
Agoda.comUS$94
ZenHotels.comUS$105
All reviews hot tub room was clean staff was helpful and friendly hot breakfast great stay refrigerator melinda
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

We were pleasantly surprised that there was a hot breakfast the following morning. We haven’t had A good breakfast, at a hotel, since Covid began. The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was clean.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 1 July 2020

This location is one of my favorite ones to stay at. Melinda is always going above and beyond regardless if it is just me or if I have friends or family staying with me. Her staff always keeps things super clean, and are quick to help with anything the guests need. Did I mention the breakfast? Always delicious! Booking a stay here is super easy!

Date of stay: January 2020
Melinda Leichliter, General Manager at Quality Inn Kenai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2020

Jessie, Thank you for this rave review! I appreciate your words of encouragement and it was a pleasure to have you. The staff and I are so happy we could make your stay so wonderful.

Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

I've never done a review before, but I've never been so all around disappointed. When making resv I selected pay at check-in on the choice hotels website, at check-in I wanted to split total on 2 cards. I was informed it was already on a virtual card. Once in the room, I found blood stains and many other stains on the duvet, hair on the walls (not in shower), and soap in the tub, the towels had a funny odor, and the refrigerator was dirty.
The next morning at breakfast the lady was not friendly and the food was sad. The sausage looked as if it had only been thawed out and tasted funny. My husband got a bowl of cheerios and it contained marshmallows from another kind. I have worked as a front desk/breakfast attendant for the past 10 years so I know this is all unacceptable.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Melinda L, General Manager at Quality Inn Kenai, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m so sorry to hear your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and I am looking into this matter.

Please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

Feel free to reach out to me, (Melinda) with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. I would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Reviewed 8 February 2020

Check in was easy and front desk staff was helpful. The pool is nice and warm and great for kids. The hot tub is also spacious. Our room was very clean and the hotel was quiet. A good location near the grocery store and other shops.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 11 November 2019

Excellent service, great breakfast and late hours for exercise facilities including the pool area. The jacuzzi is one of the biggest I’ve seen offered and is at an actual 104 degrees, not lukewarm like many other. Rooms are clean and offer a fridge and coffee.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple