“Worst food in valkey”

Peking Garden
Ranked #43 of 54 Restaurants in Palmer
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I ate once there. Worst food. Expensive. No locals will eat there. Very dirty atmosphere. Cook had a cold blew his nose in front of me and out the snotty napkin back into his pocket. Proceeded to rake my order. I left. With disgust. Ate once befor. Bad food. Tasteless and very dirty restaurant. Poor buffet. Worst Chinese restaurant restaurant in valkey. Unfriendly staff.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

I'm not sure these guys are still open. I was in there in December 2015. Everything on their buffet was some kind of fried food. The place was just nasty dirty.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

My favorite is the Mongolian Beef. Sweet and sources are pretty good as well. My only complaint is that they include too much white rice in their delivered meals. It is handy to those staying in the Motel, part of the same location.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

dirty dirty dirty. would not recommend at all. yet to find a decent place in Palmer for Chinese.Staff was even dirty and in need of a shower. They have rentals out back and the people staying there looked pretty sketchy. Better off going to Anchorage.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

We won't be going back to this place ever again! I rarely give such low reviews but I definitely want folks to know that this place is super tiny inside, seating is horrible, food is not good, and service is poor. Hotel that is attached is the same poor quality. Eat at your own risk!!

Been to Peking Garden? Share your experiences!