Alaska's Harvest B&B
Pioneer Motel(Palmer)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
Alaska's Select Inn Hotel(Wasilla)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$175
Hotels.com
Best Western Lake Lucille Inn(Wasilla)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$98
TripAdvisor
All reviewspioneer peakthe ownerhome away from homeplace to staybeautiful roombeautiful settingfriendly sheepentire house isself servecontinental breakfast issoft music playingother guestsher husbandhuge roomcomfortable bedsyogurtgift shop
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Ms Collette was an angel. The accommodations were incredible. We truly felt welcome and a part of her family. The view of the mountain was spectacular. The wife & I believe that her welcome, the comfort and the feel of her home was the reason we had the best vacation of our lives. Thanks again.

Room Tip: Explain what you need to Ms Collette. If its possible, I believe she'll make it happen!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Collette H, Owner at Alaska's Harvest B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Oh Todd and Nancy, thank you! I was literally just sitting down to email you, thanking you for your stay, and saw the review notice. I was absolutely delighted to have you! I wish I'd been home when you left just to tell you goodbye, but each day I was so glad to know you were having fun and 'doing Alaska right!'. If you are ever in our amazing state again, I would very much love to have you again!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Collette is a perfect hostess! She makes sure all details are in place before each guest arrives and enjoys greeting them personally. She has provided a beautiful, Alaska-themed, comfortable place for a wonderful getaway. She is quick to respond to any needs that arise during your stay. Highly recommended!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Collette H, Owner at Alaska's Harvest B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Thank you so much! This is exactly how I hope all my guests feel when they are with me! Collette

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We rented out the b&b for a women's retreat at church. It was a great venue foe this event
Many options for sleeping arrangements, and bathrooms. We had full use of the kitchen, and meeting spaces. The event was wonderful and I am thankful that the Alaska Harvet B & B was able to host us.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was a genuine pleasure to have and you! THANK YOU for staying with us!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

My family stayed at the Alaska Harvest B & B over Thanksgiving week. There was some snow on the ground and the view from our room was amazing! The room was comfortable and there were plenty of breakfast and snack foods in our room. We stayed in the Pioneer Suite that has a private entrance. The owner's dogs were outside our room & we could hear them bark occasionally, but they seemed to go inside and quiet down by bedtime.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am sure sorry about these 2 new puppies. I have bark collars on them and an 'ultrasonic sound machine' to help. They are actually so much better now. I hate barking dogs and make it my goal that mine never disturb guests! I have 20 women here for a 4 day retreat and yesterday, day 3, I told them I had dogs and they were shocked as they each said they hadnt heart a peep. THAT is how it should be! They are never allowed in any other room of the house than mine, as the doggy door goes in and out of my room. That always walks directly past the room you were in. BUT I promise all future guests, this is resolved and I commit to make them not be a bother.
I am glad to have gotten to have you and delighted you had a good stay. Thank you again! Collette

Reviewed 19 January 2018

EVERYTHING about this experience was GREAT!! I phoned Alaska's Harvest just a day or two before I wanted to arrive. Collette took the call even though she was away and she was able to confirm the booking right then and there. No hassle. Great directions and complete, detailed information (including nearby good restaurants) was e-mailed very quickly. Upon arrival the home blew us away. Not only the great view, but the immensity of the house and the quality & cleanliness of the rooms is top notch. The amount of food available for the continental breakfast is un-real. And it's in a kitchenette in the room which I really like! And the attention to detail by supplying a radio/CD player in the room, iron, TV and movies to watch. And then there is the kindness of the host, Collette in this case. Just a peach !! If you're needing to stay in the Matanuska Valley, STAY HERE. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: All are great... get one with a view.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Collette H, Owner at Alaska's Harvest B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you so much Jeff! I do hope you and your client had the perfect stay. You are the exact guests that make the work so worth it! I always hope people feel the very things you expressed. I looked up your photography site as well and people should look at that too! (I tried to post your website here, but it bounced back.) What a pleasure to enjoy such great photography. How blessed we are to live in such a magnificent state where a skilled photographer like yourself can capture the beauty! I hope you'll stay again when you are this direction! God bless, Collette