Lowest prices for your stay
US$94
SAVE US$13
Booking.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
Trip.comUS$97
All reviews restaurant next door no elevator room was clean free breakfast have stayed here several times would stay here again mini fridge checking in lots of parking breakfast options great room stayed nights salmon motel coupon beds laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

I have stayed here several times and have always been pleases however now, supposedly under new ownership, the quality of service has gone down. Checking in, the clerk did not know how to apply my $75 gift card. Although being a Diamond member, due to bad knees and back, I requested a ground floor room and was advised that there would be a $10 up charge and was given a second floor room, inspite of the hotel not even being 25% full. The shower in the room given did not work. The continental breakfast was ok...dry cereal, instant oatmeal, pastries and heat and serve breakfast sandwiches.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 624MikeP624
Tim Gray, Owner at Best Western King Salmon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

We apologize for any inconveniences! If there is anything we can do to make it right, then please let us know. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2020

My nephew and I traveled down for a late Thanksgiving with family and stayed 2 nights. The staff was helpful and the room was clean. The internet was speedy enough that I was able to play a first person shooter online for a couple of hours the second night we were there. Due to Covid the breakfast options had changed, but they still offered a variety of options to choose from. Next time I'm down visiting family again, I'll definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the feedback! We are excited to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2020

A great hotel for your next visit to Soldotna. The check-in was super smooth and the staff was really friendly. Took less than 2 minutes to check-in and head to the room with key. There are a lot of rooms at this hotel, but it was a very quiet location. The room was clean and had everything that was needed (TV, microwave, mini-fridge, cable, etc.) Nice size bathroom and as a nice added touch, there was a table with two chairs. Perfect for carry-out dinner in the room. The hotel was conveniently located next to a gas station with snacks, drinks and desserts. Everything you would want to see or do in Soldotna was just a few miles away at most. To top it off, there was plenty of free parking directly in front of the rooms. Check-out was fast and easy as well.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Brian D
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western King Salmon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Hello Brian,
Thank you so much for your review. My staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We do take pride in the motel.

Kathy

Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

Easy, quick check in. 2 story motel with outdoor corridors. Room is spacious, clean, and smells like fresh laundry. Nice Alaskan themed carpeting (moose, salmon, bear) and artwork. Bed and pillows are comfortable for a good night’s rest. Free breakfast across the parking lot at the diner. Simple self-serve continental breakfast with muffins, powder eggs, yogurt, etc. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the review. We do strive to make our customers comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again.

Kathy

Reviewed 7 July 2020

The customer service was great. After walking around Soldotna and eating dinner, we returned to the motel at 10 p.m. and realized we had forgotten our keys. I knocked on the "staff" door expecting the employee to appear annoyed at my disturbance; however, the motel employee appeared more than happy to assist. We would definitely stay again. Thank you.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am so happy to know that your stay was a pleasant one. My staff strives to please.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Kathy Thornton