“Heavenly”

Goldust Beauty Lounge
Ranked #1 of 48 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At GOLDUST beauty lounge, the focus is unhurried pampering. We strive to offer the best techniques, environment and products that will encourage our guests to relax and receive the deepest level of healing benefits from their treatments. Our unique 24K GOLD facial with anti aging, collagen boosting, skin tightening and enlightening properties gives every recipient the opportunity to truly Feel like GOLD!. GOLDUST stands apart from the vast array of spas in Canngu, Bali, for its innovation in beauty, impeccable service, spa lounge setting with resort wear boutique and of course its unique 24K GOLD Facial. The light and friendly reception transports you from a busy beach hub into a into a cool calm haven. Here you can browse a stylish resort wear collection alongside a gorgeous range of jewelry and heavenly body care, with a backdrop od white wooden walls and a cooling tiled floor. Our reception team, fluent in English, are ready to advise you and schedule your treatments.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Repeat visitor, love this place. Make a booking to ensure you get in, all services are fabulous & great ginger tea

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
goldustbali, Manager at Goldust Beauty Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that your enjoyed your time with us. We are very grateful for the recommendation. Hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes

in 4 reviews
"body scrub"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I booked two services- the 90 minute full body massage and the 90 minute 24k gold facial. They threw in a 60 minute free hair spa which was a nice touch. The full body massage was done by a very professional male masseuse and he was very good with the massage. However, the lady who did my facial was coughing throughout, and also she didn’t care for my eyelash extensions even though i informed her and reception that i had eyelash extensions on. My eyelash extensions fell off the next day and i had to get them fixed. If not for the massage and the hair spa, i wouldn’t have enjoyed the experience at all.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
goldustbali, Manager at Goldust Beauty Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear about your experience, we will take note, however we are delighted that you enjoyed the hair spa and the massage.

Best Wishes
Team@GOLDUST

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited Goldust on three seperate occasions during our stay in Canggu - we couldn’t get enough! Gorgeous professional staff, incredible treatments and affordable prices. We loved the 60 minute classic massage and I also indulged in the mani and pedi combo - the staff went above and beyond to ensure I was as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Can’t recommend enough. Thanks Goldust!

Best wishes
Team@Goldust

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The collagen facial was probably the best facial I’ve ever had. Extremely lovely staff especially Qino at the front desk, very courteous and accommodating with 5 star service. I highly recommend this spa and it will now be my regular go to place in Bali for whenever I wish to feel pampered whilst having a facial.