The Oshan Villas Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$393
US$272
US$214
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Oazia Spa Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$156
Ametis Villa(Canggu)
US$342
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$34
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
The Apartments Canggu(Canggu)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Villa Komea(Canggu)(Great Value!)
Saba Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
All reviewsvue beach clubenjoying sunsetbed suiteinfinity poolroom typeegg stationfront officeprivate beachfantastic hotelbig roomindian oceansea viewwalk along the beachvisit balispecial thankscanggu areabig pool
Reviewed 18 November 2017

The first day at the hotel was lovely, on the beach and a great sunset. The second day, a Saturday, they began an unbelievably loud bass disco music at mid day! So loud you couldn't even talk to each other in the pool area and thumping in the rooms too. We were looking to have a relaxing day and then it started. Gave me a headache. We went for a walk on the beach and met some locals who were also complaining about the noise. Sad and selfish. We had to leave early as we could not stand the noise.

Suara dari disco mula jam makan siang, keras sekali. Tidan bisa tahan.

Room Tip: Can be REALLY noisy music so get a room far away but even that won't stop it.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Lv8-Eight, Manager at Lv8 Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Mr James,

On Behalf of our Management, I would like to thank you for staying with us recently, and for providing us your valuable feedback. We do apologize and to note that your disappointed regarding live music DJ during your second stay. due live music DJ is our weekly activity at our Vue Beach Club,

Please be assured that we continue to improve our service and standards. I will take great pleasure in sharing this with the team.

we are looking forward to welcoming you and family back to our resort on your next visits to Bali.

Agus setiawan

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Me and my Fiancé stayed at this hotel for 7 nights! We enjoyed our stay and loved the massive room we had.. side view balcony over looking the beach/swampy area. Everything was great from free water each day in our rooms and fresh fruit. although as the days went by we noticed little details such as: fruit bowl not being filled up.. no spare toilet roll.. coffee and tea bags weren't replenished.
We spent everyday down at the pool.. (this is what sold it for us) free towels, brilliant food and pool service.. food and drink is a little over priced compared to other places we've stayed but what do you expect for the location its in. And consistency isn't all there.. we ate a few things doubled and they came differently each time.
MUST TRY THE BOURBON CHICKEN WINGS!! They are amazing!!
a massive THANK YOU to ALL lv8 staff. everyone of you made our day.. even if its just saying morning or hello.
And last not least.. the sunsets are UNREAL from the pool of an evening!!

Dear Olivia,

" HAVE A GREAT DAYS TO YOU"

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your recent stay at LV8 Resort Canggu. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services, we apologize if there's inconvenience caused during your stay with us we will share to the related departement. We value all guest comments which help us to continually enhance our facilities and services, as we aim to provide nothing but the perfect experience for each guest.

Your comfort is our utmost priority; therefore, we strive our best to provide the excellent services and facilities to you and our guests.
once again thank you for recommended some of our menu "BOURBON CHICKEN WINGS" We are looking forward to welcome you back on your next return to Bali.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This is a really great place. Huge suite, we had wide ocean view from the balcony.
The pool area next to the beach is fabulous as is the beach.
Breakfast buffet is perfect and so is the gym/spa.

So, why not give 5 stars?
We spend 3 days here. That means 2 full days. One of them, the housekeeping team forgot our room. The "please make up room" was on all day. It makes it harder to use the room to rest and shower, when you constantly awaits cleaning. We had to call for the cleaning in te late afternoon. Not cool...

The room has a fridge, or at least so it looked. But the fridge was not design to keep anything cold, only chilled. So says the front desk.
WTF? We are in the tropics, we need a lot of cold drinks, but LV8 prefer you to call room service for every drink or delivery of ice.
That is simply not good enough.

There is some noice to be expected from the pool area and bar, especially in the afternoon and evening. But ear plugs kept the most of the noice out...

Dear Bo B,

HAVE A GOOD DAYS TO YOU...

Thank you so much for staying with us at LV8 Resort Canggu, I really appreciate the time taken in writing this review.

Please accept my apology for falling short in our service, we has been share to related department (Housekeeping) and management.
Your valuable feed back is really important to me and my team to improve our better service in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was looking for a hotel with direct beach access and my decision was super right. The first surprise is the nice suite room with large living room and bedroom overlooking to the front beach where you can also hear the strong sounds of waves at night. The bathroom is large and luxurious. What make me happiest is the beach and swimming pool overlooking to the beach. Berawa beach is I think at its best part in front of this hotel. Its clean, not so crowded even you can lay at the sands happily. I love doing my morning walk from one end to another end and watching the surfers. The swimming pool is nice. And to add to my perfection.. The sunset is soo beautiful. So glad I can catch one during my 4 days staying. The food and breakfast is average.. but the service is nice and friendly.

Room Tip: choose a room with the sea view.. the best view.. and you can hear the waves at night.

Dear Inneadi,

Warmest Sunny greeting from LV8 Resort Canggu....

Thank you for taking your time to share you experience regarding your recent stay at Lv8 Resort Canggu. I am honored to learn that you had a pleasant and memorable stay with us and thank you for appreciating the extra effort we did to exceed your expectation. I will relay your compliment to all staffs of 'LV8 Resort Canggu.

At LV8 Resort Canggu, we are striving to provide the excellent service and experience to our guest. Your valuable feedback is really important to me and my team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely suite, huge room & clean.
The bathroom so nice.
Great chilled out beach club. Drinks at reasonable price.

Awesome Pool, directly at the beach, Food is alright, staff is very friendly and helping.

Definitely will come back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Meeta W,

Thank you so much for staying with us at LV8 Resort Canggu Bali, I will take great pleasure in sharing this with the team. and great to hear you was enjoyed during stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at your second home in Bali on your next visit.