“You people rock!!! ”

Taberna de los Verdugo
Reserve with
Taberna de los Verdugo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 225 Restaurants in Avila
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

That's the second time I stopped by and the first one was almost one year ago. This place is amazing! They now have a restaurant and I'm dying for the food and not to mention the coffe!!! I don't know how they do it but it keeps getting better. Everyone is very warm, patient and funny. I'm always having breakfast and supper here because it's worthy!!!

This is a picture of what I ate today at dinner. I will let you draw the conclusion...

If you wanna convince yourself, don't forget to order the: hamburguesa de avileño!!

1  Thank LiviaMihai3

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The best restaurant in the area ... It's worth going in if you're in the area ... The staff very kind. Very good food ... Congratulations!

2  Thank Carp A
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

First a quiet and pleasant environment. Second lovely owner who served us. Third excellent food both castellian and modern. Fourth excellent prices.
We enjoyed the White bean soup, Catellian soup, salad with chèvre and figs and tempura vegetables. A lovely home made cafe topped off a very enjoyable lunch!

3  Thank Tonymarkhk
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

From the first moment I knew it was the right place to grab something to eat and drink. The food was perfect, the flavor was special.. I have never tasted something like that. The Coffee...I have nothing else to say but -Perfection-!!!!! And I am a coffee lover.. There's good wine too! Anything you want, anything you need..you'll find there! I will definitely stop there every time I go to Spain!

3  Thank LiviaMihai3
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

First impressions were that it was a very smart place and that it had a good atmosphere.
I popped in most days during my week in Avila - friendly welcome always brightened up my day and added to the holiday memory.
On a really hot day went for a g&t, blue sapphire with a blue tonic mixer - superbly refreshing, probably should have said when, rather than wondering "is thus guy ever going to stop pouring?" - slowly sipped for a well earned siesta.
Had some gorgeous pinchos.
My favourite Avila bar.