All reviews turkish bath great holiday air con minute walk turkey next year room apartment town centre bins emptied daily lovely apartment large swimming pool rooms are basic cleaned every morning plenty of sunbeds two weeks late flight kept immaculately clean
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

stayed here 3 week very helpfully friendly staff after being refused to fly with my poorly baby the staff here went above and beyond to help us to ensure me and my family were safe and secure until my baby was cleared to fly I can't thank them enough for the kindness and hospitality they genuinely showed in a stressful time even getin us to and from hospital n translating and arranging taxis they was actually turning business away so we could keep the room on.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Oğuzhan S, Yönetici at Sahin, Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you Sian. I hope Raiden is better now. We really enjoyed for stayin here with us.
Thank you for appreciate. İt was pleasure for all of us.
Oğuz

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have had another great holiday,our 6th visit to the Sahin,our apartment was perfect for what we want,spacious,clean,good air con(extra)every thing you need for a basic self catering holiday.
The staff,as always,are always very friendly and helpful,nothing is to
much trouble.large swimming pool kept immaculately clean by Zafer.
plenty of sun beds,nice area for drinks and bar snacks,all reasonable priced.we will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 66kevins
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This is the 5th time we’ve stayed at the sahin apartments in dalyan and always very friendly and helpful staff pool is gtreat nice and clean and lots of sun beds for the guests food is nice the Turkish breakfast is well recommended lots of choice and very filling rooms all have air con for only 5 lira a day well worth it our room was cleaned every 2nd day

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Phillip L
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Stayed twice last year, last time in Sept/Oct. Another great stay. If you are looking for luxury go elsewhere. This place is basic but has fantastic staff who bend over backwards to make you at home nothing was to much trouble. The rooms are basic, spacious but comfortable (only needed to sleep in). Cooking facilities are basic but again adequate. The restaurant/bar is the hub. The chef was great and would do his best to give you what you wanted.

Room tip: at the back
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stanley D
oğuzhan s, Yönetici at Sahin, Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

As you said, simple place here. We are upgrading each year to make here better. we trying all options to make you happy. Will be better.
Thank you.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Just returned from the Sahin where we spent a week. We had two one bedroomed apartments which were VERY basic although they did have a fridge with a two ring cooker of sorts if you wanted to use it, but you probably couldn't do too much with it if you wanted to cook. Unfortunately our balcony overlooked the apartments next door so we had no view. I think we were unlucky with the apartments we were given as there seemed to be better rooms according to the other residents we spoke to. Our bathroom was average with a very old plastic shower head that barely let any water out of it and the bedroom was dark. However the apartment was fairly clean. It was extremely quiet and therefore did lack atmosphere. There were a lot of mouse droppings on one side of the pool near the Turkish bath which, had the pool area been swept and cleaned every morning, would have made it nicer to sit around, not that it stopped us but it might put some people off. The gardens are untendered with lots of weeds which doesn't really make the grounds very appealing. However, the owner was very nice and pleasant as were his staff. If you want basic no frills cleanish accommodation then it would be fine as you don't really spend a lot of time in your apartment. However, I would not recommend this for those with children who may want to cook. Again, I don't want to be unfair as I was told the studios are much nicer - maybe the one bedroom apartments we had need to be refurbished to reflect the other rooms in the complex and there are reviews here which do suggest that.

Date of stay: October 2017