“You won't find better seafood at this price in Dalyan”
Review of Mavi Yengec

Mavi Yengec
Ranked #56 of 175 Restaurants in Dalyan
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blue Crab & Fish restaurant
Reviewed 23 August 2017

This is my second visit to this friendly and simple seafood restaurant. I tried the crab casserole this time and it was delicious. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We had blue crab, stewed shrimp and grilled swordfish. All were fresh, well prepared and perfectly served. The owner of the restaurant was so polite.

BluecrabDalyan, Sahibi at Mavi Yengec, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you very much for your lovely comment.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Our last night in Dalyan my husband and I wanted to eat blue crabs and we were recommended coming here. We order fish soup (balik corba), 2 blue crabs, and crab spaghetti. The crabs were good (a bit small), the soup was ok as I have had much better fish soup other places, and the spaghetti was terrible. No flavor, no sauce, and very small portion. I would not come here again. There are better restaurants in Dalyan

1  Thank aveshan k
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We have visited Dalyan many times but this was our first visit here. The staff were very friendly and the menu had plenty choices at very reasonable prices. For starters we tried the calamari and the yoghurt with aubergine. Both delicious! For mains I had the salmon and my partner had shrimp casserole. Both very tasty and freshly cooked. Certainly the place to go for fresh fish at a good price.

1  Thank sunsoaker1
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Our friends brought us here and it was wonderful. Casserols are excellent, blue crab is delicious and owner Mr Cenk and his wife are the most friendly people.
Definately worth a dinner.

BluecrabDalyan, Sahibi at Mavi Yengec, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Thank you so much. Always waiting