Bora Bora Photographer Damien Gobron
Review Highlights
Damien 5 Stars from your Vegas friends!

5 Stars! We were 6 families traveling together for New Year's 2020 and I arranged all the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
abcmakes3
Henderson, Nevada
Amazing Shoot!

Damien is an amazing photographer. My plan was to propose to my GF in Bora Bora. He was super... read more

Reviewed yesterday
sharanjitsingh1991
New York City, New York

All reviews great photographer amazing pictures photoshoot honeymoon resort island
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2020

Simply the best experience with a photoshoot that we have had. My wife has had a lot of modeling experience and she really enjoyed herself with our photoshoot. Damien and his wife, who also shot with a longer lens, not only captured the right shots but also made the whole experience easy and fun for us. They made the morning about us and they generously gave us extra time with them to make sure that we would have plenty of special photos to enjoy. The photos we received from them were amazing and we are grateful to have had such professionals take us around to the best spots for our memoirs.
We highly recommend using them if you are considering a photoshoot in Bora Bora and once you see the results we can attest that it is money well spent.

Date of experience: September 2020
boraboraphotographer, Owner at Bora Bora Photographer Damien Gobron, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2020

Thank you for your kinds words. It means a lot to us, specially coming from a experienced model! We believe that all the sessions should be stress- free, relaxed and fun. We aim to capture each couple's essence, with a mix of emotive, touching and powerful pictures. We hope to see you back in Bora Bora very soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2020

A must to do in Bora Bora. Highly recommend splitting up you photoshoot for morning and sunset. Damien is excellent to work with. Do not forget trash the dress shoot at the end! He has fish food to attract fish all around you. Unforgettable!

Date of experience: November 2020
boraboraphotographer, Owner at Bora Bora Photographer Damien Gobron, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Thank you for your kind words! Splitting a shooting in two is a great way to have 2 different lighting conditions. The morning is perfect to showcase the blue water of the lagoon and magnificent mount Otemanu and the sunset brings a soft romantic light, ideal for portraits. Trashing the dress doing over-under water photography would be just the cherry of the cake! it's so much unique and fun to  finish your session surrounded by fish!!!

Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

Oh my goodness where do I start?!

First and foremost, his work was incredible and was so efficient. We decided that 1 hour would suffice for our time together. Prior to our arrival we discussed via Instagram what style and photos we wanted for our honeymoon.

Damien showed up early because the weather was promising and wanted to make sure we secured the photos we discussed. At this time we were streaming the wrinkles out of my wife’s outfit and he insisted to help with the time constraint.

Damien was also very professional considering I’ve worked with many photographers. He was well versed with the locations at the Four Season in Bora Bora and was able to make quick decisions on where to shoot considering the time of day etc.

We finished a little over the allotted time and that wasn’t an issue. We decided to cal an audible and take more shots that weren’t discussed.

Prior to receiving the uploads, he asked us to select some photos that we wanted ASAP and was able to deliver them the following day.

We would totally use him again when we revisit Bora Bora. Highly recommended indeed!

Thank you!!!

Date of experience: November 2020

Thank you Jason for your kind words! It means a lot for me, specially coming from somebody who has so much experience working with photographers. I pour my everything in each shooting, so you can have an awesome experience, I don't mind getting dirty, wet or staying longer to capture the best sunset light. I also understand the need to share some pics fast, that's why we offer sneak peeks in 24 hours! I hope you come back to Bora Bora soon mate!

Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

BoraBoraPhotographer is the choice for you if you are in Bora Bora and would like to have memorable photos professionally made that you are proud to share later.
Damien and his lovely wife were very punctual, extremely kind and professional. Not only they made my teenage kids laugh but made the entire session go so quickly that my kids didn’t feel the pain they normally suffer from during any photo shoots. They also did take the extra mile and time to take very unique underwater and split above/under water pictures, which will stand out on any platforms shared.
Highly recommend Damien to everyone!

Date of experience: November 2020

Thank you Dezco for your kind words! We love working with teens. Even the most reluctant teens, they get excited when we promise them a cool picture for their senior album, Instagram Profile, or when we challenge them to go underwater! We are all about laid-back, fun and stress-free family sessions! I hope you come back again to Bora Bora, it was joy to work with you!

Reviewed 18 November 2020

My husband and I honeymooned in Bora Bora and had a wonderful photoshoot experience with Damien. He captured everything so perfectly, our emotions and the beautiful landscape and colors of Bora Bora. He made us feel so comfortable and confident and brought out our true feelings and happiness which are reflected in every single photo. He was prompt, a gentleman, and we highly recommend him!!!

Date of experience: November 2020
boraboraphotographer, Owner at Bora Bora Photographer Damien Gobron, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Thank you Tiffany for your kind review! More and more the approach to photography is changing. The old photos with forced smiles are being replaced by a new lifestyle. It’s about capturing organic, natural and candid moments. I love looking at your pictures and feeling all the happiness and the feels or your honeymoon reflected! Many blessings and I hope to see you back soon in Bora Bora!