Conrad Bora Bora Nui
US$1,572
US$448
US$789
  • Beachfront
Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora(Bora Bora)(Great Value!)
US$400
US$361
US$131
US$117
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfrench restaurantupa upaoverwater villairiatai restaurantbeach grillfishnicest roomssushi barour honeymoonsoft openingpool sideguest servicesmain islandsun lotionmini golf courseother resortsprivate pool
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I booked a room for 4 night. I send mail to reservations@conrad-borabora.pf asking for a special room. After 4 mails and 15 days, I NEVER get an answer. I ALSO make contact by the Facebook Page. They TOLD me 5 times that "We have forward your inquiry and someone from our team will be in touch as soon as possible. Thank you!". Until today, no answer. I pay a lot of money for my room and staying there. I cannot believe they offer this support. Of course I check my SPAM box and there is nothing there. I work on a IT company so, I know how to send mails or check answers. This is the worst support ever.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Matias Z
ConradBoraBoraNui, Responsable réception at Conrad Bora Bora Nui, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Ia Orana Matias Z,
We thank you for choosing Conrad Bora Bora Nui for your future stay with us. We are sorry to read you shared such a comment on TripAdvisor before even staying with us. We are really suprised, as actually, I have the proof our team answered to you several times since you contacted them. We even tried to reach you by phone but we did not get any answer from you. I guess it should be an issue with your email address as all the emails sent by our teams are validated. Should you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me directly. (experience.dir@conrad-borabora.pf)
Island Regards
Laureen Debrosse
Guest Experience Director

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing stay at the Conrad Bora Bora! A warm welcome by Devan Chen. He greeted us at the airport then a 25 minutes boat ride to the resort. Once we arrived, he took us on a tour of the hotel then showed us to our room. We spent 4 nights at the resort. Breakfast was included for Gold HHonor at their French restaurant and it was delicious. We enjoyed the Polynesian Luau at the resort as well as the sushi and Chinese restaurant. Food was good at the hotel. There are complimentary bikes where you can ride around the island. We stayed at the overwater bungalow and loved the large deck!! We spent most of our time on our deck. During the day time, we like to jump in the ocean and snorkel around our bungalow! You can see lots of fish!! In the evening, we like to look at the stars! I can’t wait to visit the hotel again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ConradBoraBoraNui, Guest Relations Manager at Conrad Bora Bora Nui, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Nai Ning C,
Thank you very much for your great review! We are very happy about the amazing first impression that Daven made for you. It reminds us how important it is to welcome our guests warmly. You seem to have enjoyed your time with us everywhere afterwards; at our restaurants, around the water, under the stars....We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the paradise, hopefully in the near future!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife came to the Conrad for our honeymoon and we stayed 6 days. Resort is very well kept, staff is very friendly and efficient. Rooms were large and cozy, overwater bungalow a absolute must!

1  Thank Dominick P

Dear Dominick P,
Thank you very much for choosing Conrad Bora Bora Nui for your honeymoon! We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your once in a life time event at our specious yet cozy overwater bungalow. We hope to welcome you back one day for another amazing experience to spice up your marriage!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are finishing up an 8 nt stay celebrating our 25th anniversary! This is a bucket list trip and it did not disappoint.
Breath taking views from our over water bungalow and throughout the resort are indescribable, I can’t imagine a more beautiful place exists!!

The food has been a wonderful surprise after reading many mediocre reviews... we thought it was excellent... especially the French restaurant. Yes, the prices are ridiculous but you are in Bora Bora!!! The servers are wonderful and be sure to ask them questions about themselves... they all have their own stories and are willing to share them!!

The bungalows are fabulous!! We loved the Bluetooth to play our own tunes throughout the bungalow. The walk-in closet is wonderful. The nespresso machine is an excellent touch too. The snorkeling off the deck was great. We had a small coral reef right below us that had amazing fish.

Do not overlook the shark/sting ray excursion... it is a “must do”!!! Ask for Leo’s tour!!

My only disappointment... and this is me being “nit picky”... after reading many reviews from people who were here for special occasions... I expected our 25th anniversary to be acknowledged by the resort somehow... and it wasn’t. My travel agent assured me they were aware we were celebrating it and we told the French restaurant it was our anniversary when we made reservations for the exact day. They told us they would have a special table for us but it was overlooked.
25 yrs is a pretty big landmark these days it just would’ve been nice to be acknowledged but “oh well”.

Everything else has been absolutely perfect minus the 2 days of rain... hopefully our last day is sunny!!
If ever given the blessing of returning to Bora Bora we would definitely come back to The Conrad!!

2  Thank shemar518

Dear shemar518,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that you find us to be Heaven on Earth! We appreciate your genuine interest in our staff with different backgrounds also. All of us have stories to share and it is how it makes the Conrad a very special place. We deeply regret to miss the opportunity to get to know more about your story of 25 years of marriage and to celebrate it with you... We would definitely like to make it up to you on your 30th anniversary! Please allow us to say, (belated) happy 25th wedding anniversary!!...from all staff members of Conrad Bora Bora Nui.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Wow, what a place to go see and do nothing but swim, hava cocktail, then nap and do it all over again.
I'll start from the beginning, we dressed nicely for the flight, gave the flight attendants some gifts, mainly sweets and took our coach seats outta LAX.. OMG suddenly the flight is overbooked and we get bumped to first class just like that for a very long flight. Right then I knew this was going to be an awesome trip.
The staff of the Conrad were super friendly and attentive, it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Over water room was superb and we actually didn't leave it all that much other than a few hikes and to rent scooters. The moral of the story: Be nice to everyone you cross paths with. Kindness begets kindness.
If you are planning a trip here, don't think you're going to go it on the cheap. It isn't possible. And don't be cheap in front of your lady, you'll look the buffoon. This is an extraordinary place and expect to spend some money. Life is shorter than you think so live it up because one day, you'll be sitting in a nursing home and you'll say to elderly person next to you, in urine soaked pants, that you should have traveled more!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Patrick J

Dear Patrick J,
Thank you very much for your thoughtful feedback! Your kind comments made all of us very happy and now we are as motivated as ever to offer kindness to our guests. This is coming back to you in the end on your next stay with us! Thank you very much again for spreading happiness in the South Pacific. We are looking forward to your next visit with our warmest hospitality.