Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa
US$762
US$636
US$706
  • Beachfront
Conrad Bora Bora Nui(Bora Bora)
US$811
US$494
US$468
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Blue Heaven Island lodge(Bora Bora)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$172
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Sunset Hill Lodge(Bora Bora)(Great Value!)
US$99
TripAdvisor
2,674 results
All reviewscoral nurserymain islandoverwater bungalowfishour honeymoonleading hotels of the worldmiki mikifrench polynesiapoolside restaurantthe activities deskcoffee tableoutdoor showerpolynesian buffetbug sprayboat shuttleping pongturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Our family (group of 14) recently spent an incredible week at The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa. This is one of the most beautiful places in the world! The clear aqua blue, perfectly warm water with white powder sand beaches are fabulous and teeming with beautiful fish and sea life. The resort is wonderful, clean and very un-crowded. Great food and drinks, lovely accommodations and consistently excellent service. They have chairs and umbrellas on the beach, and paddle boards & plastic kayaks to use at no charge.

Some of us stayed in overwater bungalows, which have outside decks leading down to the water. Others stayed in the garden rooms, which are all individual bungalows with a completely enclosed, private yard with covered outdoor table area and a small private wading & soaking pool. Both are great options with moderate price differences.

The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort has a beautiful, large catamaran that we chartered for a 2 hour sunset cocktail cruise. Absolutely worth doing. They then dropped us off at our chosen restaurant for dinner.

We had several dinners at this resort, including our final dinner which was set up and served on the beach, with white tablecloths, floral centerpieces and candles. Awesome. We also had excellent dinners at the Bora Bora Yacht Club, Miki Yacht Club and Bloody Mary’s. Easy travel by scheduled boat to the main island, where waiting taxis took us to & from the restaurants.

Notes: The sun is very intense here; bring lots of sun block and a hat. Drinks are expensive and wine selections are limited. We brought a case of wine with us and had no problems having the restaurants serve it with dinner. We brought 2 inflatable floating lounges that were great for relaxing in the water. There is little to purchase here, so if you don’t bring it, you’re out of luck.

I can say without reservation that The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa is a fantastic place that works perfectly for a romantic get away or honeymoon, as well as for a family group event. We are already planning a return trip.”

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane W
Reviewed 17 March 2018

We stayed here the first week of March, and despite it still being part of the rainy season, we had great weather. We stayed in one of the overwater bungalows (#20 I think). It is the first one closest to the beach, and initially I had wished for one further away, but it was fine. It was actually great. The air conditioning helped me sleep at night. the sliding glass doors that could open 2/3 of the water side wall were great, so when it was really hot and sunny, if I was sitting out, I could slide back into the shade of the room, but still be outside. Access to the kayaks, paddle boards, and snorkeling equipment was easy. the water is clear and shallow, it would be great if you took kids here. The food and drinks were crazy expensive for what I felt the quality was. I can understand the prices on imported goods (ie, beer and winde), but fresh caught seafood, should be more reasonably priced, or exceptional in taste/quality. The food was fine, just overpriced, in my opinion. The concierge was good at helping to arrange excursions, but the prices of any excursion made through them is much higher than if you could figure out how to arrange them yourself, directly with the company offering the excursion. We also tried to hike the mountain, but the guide stood us up, so I don't know if that was a one off , or if he is usually more reliable. Snorkeling with the black tip sharks and sting rays is well worth it. Overall, I loved my stay here, and in Bora Bora.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I and another couple went to the Pearl Hotel in January. We were in over-the-water Bungalows with an excellent view of Bora-Bora. The hotel and staff were excellent. We enjoyed the spa, massage, and workout facility. The food was good, but somewhat limited.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We came to the hotel after spending 4 days in Moorea in an overwater bungalow. We expected the Pearl to be nicer than our previous hotel but were disappointed both on initial arrival and throughout our stay.

The Pearl needs some maintenance. We got locked out on our balcony due to a malfunctioning sliding door. Luckily the beautiful lagoon is very shallow so we could wade in to the front desk. The bathrooms have screens only on the shower and toilet windows, making it difficult to keep the bungalows cool with the air conditioner. The physical location is spectacular but all of the infrastructure seems old and in need of upgrades.

The food is overpriced and not very good. Unless you want to take a boat, you are stuck with the hotel restaurants. On Monday night we were forced to overpay for a marginal quality “Polynesian” buffet since nothing else was open. The breakfast buffet was also very limited in choices.

Overall the service from the staff was marginal, especially given the price point of the resort. The hotel has potential, given its beautiful location, but it will take some effort to make it worth the price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This has been a fabulous stay at this amazing resort. We were in an over the water bungalow that well appointed with a local Polynesian style.
We found the staff incredibly friendly and efficient. It’s a must to Oder the Outrigger breakfast to your bungalow. Another must is the spa. The spa is one of the most beautiful that I have seen and experienced. The Polynesian delight was the spa choice and it didn’t disappoint. Again, wonderful service and attention to detail. Every day the tuna tartare was on my must eat list. I would not hesitate to recommend.
The beach is fabulous and the colour of the water mesmerizing. Every morning and evening the sun rises and sun sets were stunning. Thank Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort for a fabulous experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends