1. Arrived at the airport and they knew who we were and approached us. (cant figure out how they did that)
2. They waited for the luggage (how did they know which i get?) as we checked in on the private boat
3. Guillerme (concierge) was waiting for our arrival,toured us around the grounds and anticipated our every need by obtaining snorkelling equipment, bikes, extra beachtowels, booked us dinners, changed reservations at Villa Mahana, tracked down another couple we met at a different hotel -his idea not ours,confirmed spa times, upgraded our complimentary beach dinner with wine etc etc..
4. The room surpassed our expectations- at the very end facing the mountain-great views and very private and the space exceeded our needs (loved the espresso machine, surround soundsystem, dressing room)
5. Service was over the top every where (I got tired of all the I Orana's eventually but not the complimentary cookies, wine and cultural stories we'd come home too)
Couldn't be happier overall great way to end a spectacular honeymoon in three very different islands (Moorea, Tahaa, Bora Bora), all wonderful and the best in they're own special ways :)More