Blue Vision Diving Hotel(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$104
US$120
US$110
US$134
US$99
Hotels.com
Blue Reef Red Sea Resort(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$130
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Abu Dabbab Lodge(Marsa Alam)
US$49
  • Pool
Aurora Bay Resort(Marsa Alam)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$36
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

US$70
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsanimation teamopen mindfishsea pooleuropean standardsdifferent countriesamazing snorkelingdoing nothinggreat holidaynearest townnice staywindy daysthe hotel is cleansmile on their facesfood and beverage managerstar resortdiving center
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Oh really we are so lucky to be here in coral hills it’s really nice hotel I like the service they are so kind and friendly the only thing they need is to have a jetty on the beach that would be better alot and the food also it can be better then this and really there is something inside that hotel can make you fly up on the sky is the animation team they are really cute and kind and friendly and they are an amazing dancers they all ways make us laugh happy and the are all way full of energy .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mai Huong L
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first time in Marsa Alam and I was pretty much satisfied. The hotel is well kept, the garden and surrounding areas are very nice. Big thanks for room service, the room was always clean, which is not always like that in Egypt. The sea is nice, although I would appreciate a jetty. Tito, Sam and Misho from animation team were very friendly, always smiling, joking, making great atmosphere, they made my vacation much more enjoyable with those never ending jokes. But as I said in the title, I didn't really enjoy the food. Maybe that's just my personal preference, but I wasn't the only one complaining about the taste... Overall I'd say the hotel is worth going to, hopefully their cooking will change soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank kaciiii
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Coral Hills Hotel is a good place to stay for a quiet and relaxing holiday. The nearby beach provided great snorkelling but on very windy days the red flag meant that people should not enter the sea. This is a very good safety precaution and, as intended, ensures guests are well looked after.

The pool, rooms and restaurant are clean and presentable. The food, as in most Egyptian hotels, is good but not to everyone’s taste. However, it was well cooked and provided a balanced diet with plenty of fresh salads and vegetables.

The best thing about Coral Hills is the staff. A special thanks to Mr Ibraheim (Manager), Makek (reception), Mahmud and Saleh at the pool. Ahmed and Sameer in the restaurant were extremely good. Also Hassan at the pool bar who always made us laugh.

The hotel would be improved by a more organised Animation Team. The team themselves were nice but seemed to lack direction.

Coral Hills is several miles from the nearest town but you can take a taxi or go on some of the trips available. The quad biking was good.

I’ve tried to leave an honest review and highlight the pros and cons of this hotel. In general, I enjoyed my holiday and I’m grateful to the lovely staff for this.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Janey A
Reviewed 22 May 2018

10th visit to Marsa Alam, 1st to Coral Hills. i had a very enjoyable time here. i choose this area because i like to chill and relax, and this Hotel suited my needs. Very nice Beach, clean and comfortable Pool area, Service by Pool, Bar, Restaurant, Management and Room Cleaners was excellent, no complaints with them at all. If you are not too 'particular' then Coral Hills is ideal, Food, as with all Egyptian Hotels, variety can be limited, then you expect that when you book, i will say the food was cooked and presented well. Bar staff, whether by the Pool,in the Lobby ,and in the Restaurant, Were always Polite, Courteous and available . Special thanks to Mr Hesham, General Mgr, Ibrahim, Restaurant Mgr, Salahme, Top Chef, Malek at Reception, Mahmoud, Towel/Pool man, and especially to Hassan, Pool and Lobby Bar, worked long hours and always smiling and cheerful. Also many Thanx to Monica in the Spa, top Massages, at a fair price. Only low point of this Hotel is the Entertainment/Animation Team. lack of interest and management was clear, they need an overall, including an arranged schedule, and rehearsals, when presenting evening entertainment. But come back? I will. Thanx

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank leonardkirton
Reviewed 8 May 2018

first of all the animation team was telling us to put a good review on tripadviser while we was at the hotel as he and his boss wanted us to and they can check it the, we felt forced to but did not, nokia of animaion team was sacked due to touching a guest in the wrong way, meme for animation team did nothing apart from smoke and play on her phone all day. she was very rude asking me if I had babys in belly as I have a bit of a belly and also telling our friend there to "shut up" a few times, hardy no entertainment at night unless you was Egyptian, day time entertainment was nothing apart from stretching 3 times in 2 weeks. not kids disco at night, loud music in out side dining area. they even let a guest become dj at one time and opened night club for her,
other problems in hotel. beer always warm as is cold water machines, hot waster for tea/coffee always cold. food some times cold as just taken out of fridge,sour milk a few times for breakfast cuppas, no air conditioning in restarant,lobby and inside bar area,pool near pool bar not filtered so slime/scum builds up near deep end steps. also we had no water in hotel for 10 hours one day, no showers or toilets, not good when guest have "egyptian tummy"
these staff members made our holiday better
yasar (towel man), mohammid( pool bar), hassan (bar), khalif( room cleaner)
i spoke to management about the problems on our last day, says he will sort them but as you can see from old reviews its still same or even worse
sorry about the spelling,