Mat-Su Resort(Wasilla)
Hotels.com
US$198
US$180
BestWestern.com
Alaska's Select Inn Hotel(Wasilla)(Great Value!)
US$139
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$105
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsher daughterbed and breakfastlake lucillerose roomthe ownerstayed hereone nighthandmade craftsdelicious breakfastother guestscharming b battached bathroomfresh baked goodsplenty to eatgrounds are gorgeousa separate sitting roomthree nights
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Not sure where to start! This place was beautiful, comfortable and the hostess and her family were amazing ! They were all very sweet, helpful and full of information!!!!

The breakfast they provide every morning is delicious. They provided fresh fruit, fresh baked goods and hot dishes as well.

One thing you don't want to miss are,the many hand made things that Carol and her daughter Sarah make! They have them for sale right there at the bed and breakfast.

It will be my plan to stay there anytime I'm in Wasilla Alaska!

Beth P
San Marcos, Texas

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately this was just an overnight stop for us on the way from Seward to Denali so we didn't get to spend much time as we would have liked enjoying the place.

Our room was very comfortable with a separate sitting room and with a stunning view out to the lake (as in the photo). The grounds are gorgeous with many areas to sit and enjoy the surroundings. I enjoyed some meditation time sitting on the dock at the edge of the lake.

Carol and her daughter Sara were very friendly and provided a delicious and very ample breakfast. We had a pleasant time chatting and exchanging stories with other guests from Utah and Minnesota.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice b&b. The grounds were beautifully landscaped and backed up to the shore of the lake. Owner and daughter were both very nice, and served the best breakfast I've ever experienced at a b&b. The rooms were clean and well kept, but were very small. Not all rooms have a private bathroom. I would recommend this b&b and would stay again

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We just spent the night at this charming B & B. Hostess Carol and her daughter provided us a delicious breakfast (with leftovers to go) in a warm, welcoming home. Our room was comfortable and everything we needed was provided. The grounds are beautiful, especially being right on the lake. The price was quite affordable. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a respite from a sterile, cookie-cutter hotel room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Beautiful !! Very nicely decorated with handmade crafts. Very clean, The Grounds are amazing. This place is truly a gem. I stayed 4 nights and had 4 breakfasts that I would not have missed if there was an earthquake. The food alone is worth it. Anytime I am within 150 miles I will stay here. Can’t say enough about how well they run this B&B. I would give it 10 stars if I could

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo