The Inn at Castle Rock(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$110
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$123
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$85
Tombstone Canyon Inn(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$80
Audrey's Inn(Bisbee)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssecond floorspirit roomcafe restaurantroosevelt roomlive music in the barhotel buildingghost tourjohn wayne roomclaw tubrooms are smallbed was comfortablehot waterin towncreaky floorsstep back in timethe staff was friendly and helpfulvisiting bisbee
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriends took me to Bisbee Arizona for my birthday. We stayed in a king room on the second floor. Pretty good size room With a huge bathroom. It is an old hotel but it is fun, almost like going back in time! The staff was nice and helpful. We had lunch at the 1902 restaurant. We sat outside. The table settings were beautiful the view very nice and the food was wonderful. Over all it was a great experience!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank wildjane94
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in a king room. The only small window is blocked by a window air conditioning unit. Advertised breakfast included. Breakfast includes cold packaged muffins, whole oranges and coffee. They ran out of muffins by 8 am the first morning. Yes the restaurant is open but not included in the room rate. The food is good. Bed is ok. Toiletries are in wall dispensers. Live music in the bar. We probably won’t stay here again. Santiago’s has good Mexican Food. The Copper Mine tour is worth $13. The town is interesting.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Well run venue that shows off old Bisbee. Hundreds of names and events chiseled into the wooden bar from over the past. Great for the afternoon crowd and easy to find downtown. Bartender Ryan makes a great bloody mary. I do recommend this spot while visiting Bisbee.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Stayed one night. Accommodations are what one would expect from a hotel of this age...small but quaint. We were with a large group which took over most of the hotel. They do serve coffee for coffee lovers 24/7 in the lounge area of the second floor. Their saloon has outside seating and they had just started serving breakfast in their attached dining room. Breakfast was very good with a nice selection.

As for the ghosts, another room had the television go on at 1:00 AM by itself and in our room, the message light would come on and their weren't any messages and the front desk said they had not activated it. HA!

A bit pricey but then again it has everything you need right there and you are located in the downtown area. Definite consider taking the mine tour. It was great.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at the cooper queen for its reputation for being haunted. We stayed in a room on the second floor. It was well appointed for an old hotel. The wallpaper was period. If you are looking for a modern hotel this is NOT it. If you want history you have come to the right place. Don't be surprised it comes with built in musty smell. So bring your air freshener if you are sensitive. We did not see any ghosts but there was a loud bump in the night that emanated from under the bed. But let me go back to before bed. We were with another couple and so three of us were exploring while the forth decided to go to bed earlier. After our exploration which included sitting by a nice pool, but too cold to go in, I went back to my room and could not get in. This being a historic hotel they still use regular keys. No matter which way I turned it the door would not opened. I proceeded to bang on the door to let my boyfriend know I could not get in. When he finally answered the door I found out there was a second dead bolt with no key that was locked. My boyfriend SWEARS he did not lock it. HMMMM!! was this the action of a ghost?? Or just an extremely drunk boyfriend? We will never know.
The rooms were clean, shower was ok, no bars of soap only dispensers. Parking in off site so make sure and ask where it is safe to park
The only disappointment was their restaurant was STILL not open so we had to get dinner and breakfast elsewhere. But the bar the night before was great! The drinks were good and the price was right. I would recommend staying here if you are looking for a historic stay.

Room Tip: be prepared for noisy old air conditioners in the windows
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple