The Inn at Castle Rock(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$89
School House Inn Bed & Breakfast(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$89
US$110
Tombstone Canyon Inn(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$129
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$85
Travelocity
BTC Lofts & Accommodations(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
Trail Rider's Inn Motel(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
US$70
All reviewscopper queensecond floorspirit roomcafe restaurantroosevelt roomlive music in the barhotel buildinghaunted hotelking roomghost tourjohn wayne roomclaw tubrooms are smallbed was comfortableice machinehot watercreaky floors
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Loved to finally go to Copper Queen restaurant. However, I was disappointed. Waitress was very disorganized. Serving beverages of ice tea,cola and water for 7 was difficult. Many back and forth trips. Menu was just ok. $12 for burger and fries was a bit high. Caesar salad which was just salad mix from a bag dumped in a bowl wasn't even served with a roll for $9. I think a meal in a special place should be more special and have better service and food.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Copperqueen, Manager at Copper Queen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Hello and thank you for your review. We were sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your visit. We are, of course, always working to continue the training with our staff to improve the experience of our hotel. We would also like to assure you that none of our salads come from a bag. Our chefs prep all of our food daily and everything served in the restaurant is made in house. Our Caesar salad is made from fresh cut romaine lettuce hearts and tossed in a fresh made Caesar salad dressing with house made croutons and shaved parmesan and served in a hand painted bone china bowl. Traditionally a Caesar salad is not served with a roll or any sort of side bread, however had you requested such a thing we would have been more than happy to accommodate you.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We should have known when we checked in when the desk clerk said "oh you are in those rooms - like what did we do to deserve it. Well, we ended up in the garden area in a room that was pet friendly. The first night wasn't so bad other than the walls were so paper thin that I could hear the person in the next room zip up his suitcase the next moring but the second night the people next to us had two dogs (they only allow service pets so I don't know why the pets were left alone). Every so often the dogs would start barking and howling loudly. I was so thankful when the owners finally came back after several hours and the barking stopped. I wish now we would have refused the room and asked for a room in the hotel building itself.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our hotel features many different rooms and the ones you stayed in were the courtyard rooms. These are much more spacious than the rooms in the main tower and many of our guest enjoy that part of the hotel as it is typically quieter and more secluded than the rest of the hotel. If your room was unsatisfactory we of course would have been glad to show you alternative options in the hotel according to availability. As you stated these rooms in the courtyard are pet friendly and we do allow pets in the rooms for a small pet fee. We were sorry to hear about the dogs barking in the room next to you however if you had alerted the front desk we would have been more than happy to resolve the situation. While pets are allowed in our hotel it is unacceptable for those pets to disturb the experience of other guests. Guest satisfaction is our number one concern so hopefully on your next visit we can work together to make your Bisbee experience the best possible.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We arrived in Bisbee without a hotel booking. We ate lunch at the Copper Queen sitting on the terrace and it was very pleasant (albeit that the waitress gave my flatbread to another diner by mistake!). We decided to stay the night and Mr S. booked the John Wayne room, which was probably decorated when the Duke stayed there back in the 70's. The bed was THE most comfortable I have ever slept in and I didn't want to get up! I made a bad choice for breakfast - I chose the granola with sliced banana and fruit. What could be wrong with that? Well, the granola was so sweet that I couldn't eat it and I was kinda expecting some yogurt with it, so I asked the young waitress for some and she duly brought it. My other half opted for eggs benedict (wish I had!) and he said it was scrummy. I'd recommend this hotel, it was good to see locals eating there.

Room Tip: The John Wayne room has a really comfortable bed, but the decor is really dated.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and would also like to thank you for your valuable feedback. Since you have stayed in the hotel we have improved our procedures in the kitchen to ensure that a guests food does not get given to the wrong table again. We look forward to seeing you back again as we continue to make more improvements all over the property.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stopped for lunch and ate on the terrace. (Dogs welcome!) The prices are reasonable and service ok but the burgers were a little overdone. However they were tasty. The foyer of the hotel is interesting and looks like it belongs in an old western.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for coming in to see our restaurant. It was unfortunate your burger was not cooked to your liking hopefully you will give us a chance to improve in that area.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

If you’ve never visited Bisbee Arizona you need to put it on your traveling list. It’s an old silver mining town be sure to stop for drinks on the patio, I recommend their Blue Margaritas!!! The best way to cool down in the middle of the day!

Stayed: April 2017

Thank you for your review our bartenders work hard to create and suggest the perfect beverage to match the current weather. We will be sure to let them know they are doing a good job.