US$99
US$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$85
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$75
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$61
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$110
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
US$109
Courtyard
US$139
Homewood
US$67
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$68
US$65
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast roomwaffleschoice hotelscoffee machinebreakfast attendantper nightfree breakfastample parkingwould stay here againfresh fruitpleasant stayhousekeeping stafffrankcerealphoenixinns
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Upon checking into our room on the first floor, I was immediately greeted with an instant headache, sinus pressure, difficulty breathing, and body aches. I knew instantly that someone had sprayed an abnormal amount of toxic room deodorizer. I also noticed the bathroom had splatter marks on the wall near the trash, and a hair stuck to the wall, which grossed me out, but in hindsight could have tolerated more than being "gassed by chemicals". We left our luggage in the room and immediately took off to Whole Foods to grab dinner and regroup because we had been traveling all day and were hungry. My husband started calling around to other hotels trying to find another room with no luck. We decided to go back to our original hotel and ask for different room, and then continue the search for a new hotel the next day. The woman at the front desk, Carrington, was amazing. She helped us out right away knowing that we were exhausted and ready for bed. She found another room on the third floor without any delay, and allowed me to give it a sniff test to make sure I would be able to breathe. This room was much better and did not stink. It was because of Carrington's impeccable customer service, kindness, and understanding that we decided to stay for the entire six nights of our visit to Arizona. We were hesitant at first but every interaction that we had with her smiling face and positive, caring attitude left us more and more impressed. In fact, she is the reason I am giving this hotel four stars. I highly encourage hotel management to reconsider their housekeeping practices as there are so many people with chemical sensitivities, respiratory issues, etc. If you have to spray deodorizer, you are covering something up, not cleaning. Normally when we vacation, we book a house rental to avoid situations like this, but this was a last-minute business trip and were more focused on location. We are headed back to the area again for more business next month and will consider returning to this hotel because we feel we were taken good care of by all of the friendly and helpful staff members, especially Carrington. I you are looking for a hotel that is close to many amenities, you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JLL603
Connie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and comments. We appreciate your comments and understand your concern. Karrington is definitely an asset to the property. We hope that you will consider staying with us during your next visit.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

On our way from Tucson, AZ we stayed in this property for 01 night. Located just off I10 Fwy in a nice locality, very clean lobby, corridors and rooms. Good clean Linen but relatively smaller room.

Wonderful staff, clean breakfast area. Free parking;

We love to return.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Connie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear Sri,
Thank you for your positive review and comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn Chandler Phoenix South. We are glad that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable hotel, and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again, in the future.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I have traveled quite a bit due to being in the travel industry and this hotel stay rivals some of the 4 and 5 star hotels I have stayed in. I felt safe and the area was convenient with nice options for food. M Mille checked me in and she went above and beyond for us at check-in by fixing an issue that I inadvertently cause d that could have ruined our entire trip. She was a sweetheart and offered the best customer-service I have had in a long time. The breakfast attendant was so attentive and always had a smile on her face which I appreciated A LOT. The breakfast was good and offered a good variety. The room was clean and looks to have been renovated recently. The grounds and interior were also very clean and in order. I have no complaints and would stay here again and again!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Connie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Ms. Huff,
Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn Chandler during your recent stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel and Melinda's customer service. We hope that you continue to stay with us during your future visits.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Our room was small and cramped but since we were only there to sleep it was passable. It was clean though. The "hot" breakfast was a joke. The first morning the the eggs were barely warm. They appeared to be pre-cooked and not fresh. There were no bagels and few pastries. The second morning was scrambled eggs, also barely warm. If it weren't for the waffle maker we would have gone to a restaurant for breakfast. The Choice low price guarantee has many restrictions and is a joke. I found a Groupon cheaper and was told that didn't qualify. A couple of days later I cancelled the original reservation (booked on the Choice web site) and re-booked (also on the Choice web site) for almost $20 a night less and $7.35 less than Groupon. I re-booked because of the great reviews about the breakfast which ended up disappointing. I've stayed at other choice hotels that were excellent but this one did not meet my expectations.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael,
Thank you for your review and comments. We appreciate your run down of your reservation process to arrive at our hotel. Please keep in mind that we do not always offer discounted rate plans. Our breakfast hours are 6am-9am Monday through Friday and 7am-10am Saturday & Sunday. We apologize that you did not enjoy your breakfast during your 2 day stay. Thank you for being a Choice member and your loyalty to the brand.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I was in town to watch MMA fights at the Wild Horse Pass Casino. Not only was the Comfort Inn a 5 minute Lyft ride away, the friendly woman at the front desk offered a code for a free ride. Staying here saved me a lot by not having to stay at the casino, it also offered a very decent breakfast that included eggs, sausage, excellent coffee and fresh fruit. Oh yea and those sinful waffles... that was nice.
From my observation the place is very family friendly as there was a mix of friendly folks taking advantage of the complimentary meal.
The hotel is also walking distance from several eateries and shopping centers.
The rooms were updated and clean. It is also easy to locate from 1-10 which is nice after a long drive from out of town.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Connie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Dear Dr. Pepper ;-)
Thank you for your review and comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn Chandler Phoenix South. We are glad that our Staff was helpful and friendly. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Chandler.