Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$94
Hampton.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
FindHotelUS$96
TravelocityUS$94
All reviews room was clean a hilton honors member great stay the breakfast area easy access staff was friendly hot tub oatmeal would stay again phoenix freeway renovation accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

I do not stay at Hilton properties that often and this hotel did not give me the inspiration to stay at one in the future. I will start by saying that people often pick hotels for the amenities and so if the said amenities are not going to be available, we should be notified so we can make other arrangements...
Upon entry we noticed some people in the lobby and thought it was nice that you could use the lobby to get out of your room and sit (maybe people watch).

Service: Hit and miss...when checking in, the person was friendly but advised us that the pool and spa were not working. (Um, we picked this hotel because it had a spa...our daughter was in volleyball tournaments and the spa helps to soothe in the evening). As we started looking around we noticed things covered up in plastic but ok...let’s get in our room.

Room: the room was a decent size, but when you walk in and price immediately that the room was not completely cleaned...not good. Again, I am not a trouble maker, so we picked up the piece of dog food left on the floor and covered up the smashed piece of candy on the carpet (at least I hoped it was chocolate).

Bed: The bed was the silver lining here. It was comfortable and the bed cover was big and heavy.

Amenities: Well you know the pool and spa were broke and freezing cold. Not nice, I would have made other plans.

Restaurant/Lobby: The breakfast area was not open due to COVID and they provided a box to go breakfast and it was actually good enough. The lobby itself was now closed after we got there and we could not sit there even if it was just my family. No lobby, no pool area....no hanging out anywhere. The elevators, walls and overall condition of the hotel was poor. Signs falling off, wallpaper coming off, missing floor boards.

They did say they were remodeling, but looked more like they had a bad water leak and trying to make it look nice.

Overall, not great, I will not stay here again, although I heard better things about the Homewood Suites across the parking lot (also a Hilton property) so beware.
Also, there is a Moonshine Grill in the parking lot that was a pretty good bar and restaurant.

Good luck travelers!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2020

The property team was very considerate and courteous! The property itself was clean and quiet. Could not ask for more on an extended business trip :) Plenty to do/eat in the area. Pretty good bar/restaurant right across the parking lot too. Good gym for a hotel. Despite reduced service offerings due to the pandemic, this property was MORE than able to meet my travel/lodging needs. Can NOT say enough good things about the staff here! Thank you all!

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 August 2020

I was out working in the area. Thought I would stay at This property. We enjoyed our stay at this property and would plan on staying here again we were only here for one night. The staff was very friendly and kind. I choose the digital key option after checking in. Which I personally enjoy.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

Good hotel close right next to I-10 (driving from Lax to Mia ).
Comfortable and sanitize rooms , Cov-19 protocol in place . Hotel offer several options to eat and close to a lot of restaurant for take outs options.
Solid WIFI and secure parking .

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank simoes76
Thailer Hippen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2020

Thank you for your review! We strive daily to provide a clean and happy stay for all of our guests and I am glad to hear that we were able to do that for you! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 3 March 2020

We were looking for a competitively priced hotel in the Chandler area. Hampton Inn has always been a good choice and this one was no exception. Nice, clean room. Friendly service. Good WiFi. Excellent complimentary breakfast. Overall a good value and a good stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ThailerHHippen, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you next time!