“Good mediterranean food”

Pitta Souvli
Ranked #13 of 698 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned hidden gem in south Chandler, serving fresh and healthy Mediterranean cuisine. From lamb platters to grilled chicken salads, pastas to pittas, we have a variety to please every palate. Our dining room is casual and our patio is the best in town! Come on in and become a friend of Pitta Souvli.
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

The flavours of Greece and Cyprus meet în this place. The atmosphere reminds you of the streets of a small greek town. The food is very flavoured and very tasty. If you get by, go for the chicken shawarma, if you are vegetarian try the halloumi and mushrooms.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I love this place! The food is always fresh and delicious. The service is the best you will find anywhere! This time of year dining on the patio can't be beat. Happy Hour is everyday from 2-6 and all day Sunday. My favorite is the lamb burger with Greek fries.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I gave this establishment 5 stars because the service we received and the food we ordered was very good. I would not consider this a full service Greek restaurant as the menu did not include favorites such as braised or roast leg of lamb and rice pilaf, pastichio, mousaka. Very enjoyable atmosphere. Waitress was very attentive, portions were large, prices were fair. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I went there for the first time last night! Service was AMAZING! All questions I had on the menu were answered. The portions were huge. I was very impressed and definitely will go bacK as I want to try more on the menu!

1  Thank Kimberly W
Reviewed 4 February 2017

We have been here on multiple occasions and have really enjoyed the food. Unfortunately, service doesn't always match the food - it is somewhat hit and miss. Tonight we tried the sweet and spicy fig hummus which was great! But only 4 of the 5 meals came out - waiter forgot my order and I waited about 15 minutes while everyone else ate. He apologized and indicated some type of compensation, but that didn't happen. We will likely go back to enjoy the food and ambiance on the patio, hoping for better service.