“Simple and good”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #79 of 709 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 October 2015

We live in another state and have never been to an In-N-Out Burger. It's a very simple concept. You can order a hamburger, a cheeseburger, or a double cheeseburger. Also, only one size of fries. They make them fast and they make them good. Very good.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

This was my first time at In N Out. I LOVE IT!! Being from the East Coast, I really miss it! The burgers are delicious and the fries are amazing. Make sure you get your fries Animal Style!

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Beinbg from midwrst, I had to try and it was great, unlike anything at home. Love old fashion malt shop feal. Even bought their tshirt!

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

The friendly staff and helpful service is outstanding at in n out. I ordered a double double with grilled onions and spread. I cannot conceive of a better tasting burger. Fries are made fresh in house, as are the buns. Delicious.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

Burger was an average burger, though fixings were fresh. Very clean, including rest room. Staff has an exceptional customer service attitude. For that, I would go back, but food doesn't justify the hype, except when compared to McD's and B.K.