“Big Gyro”
Review of Pita Heaven

Pita Heaven
Ranked #208 of 747 Restaurants in Chandler
Reviewed 8 April 2018

My review of Sept. 2015 remains. I went this week at luch hour and the ervice was able to keep up with the crowd. Since I get the Gyro with just the bread and meat, it was a very large amount of meat. I wasn't sure if I could finish it all.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Had the Chicago Gyros Pita and a side of fries. The Gyro was ok - the pita was a little stale and the Tzatziki kind of bland. Enormous portion of heavily battered fries. There are better places around...

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

The gyros was a generous size, and the hummus was good. My favorite item was the pita bread that came with the hummus.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

It was my first time at a Pita place and I guess my expectations weren’t very high. Way more to the menu than just pitas. All types of. Sandwiches, salads, hummus and more. My server made a suggestion and I took it. I couldn’t have been happier with my yummy chicken sandwich and side salad. I’d eat here again.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

The Pita Jungle has been serving an eclectic menu for many years. The nachos are tremendous. The salads and sandwiches are excellent as well. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The Chandler location has an outdoor terrace for being nearer to the lake. This place has been a family favorite for many years. Consistently good food and service.

Date of visit: May 2017