“Super fun place to visit!”

Verde Valley Olive Oil Traders
Ranked #1 of 18 Shopping in Cottonwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Our retail store, located in the center of the Historic District of Old Town Cottonwood, has become a dream come true that started for us in the spring of 2010. Main Street in Old Town Cottonwood is a pedestrian friendly two blocks of historic looking shops that include four wine tasting rooms, featuring Arizona's finest wines, popular restaurants, an artesian bakery, and an eclectic collection of clothing, antique and specialty shops. Each of our 20 varieties of olive oils are specifically selected and imported from both the northern and southern hemispheres to provide our in-store guests and on-line shoppers with the most recently produced and healthiest oils available anywhere. We only purchase our fresh olive oils in small batches to insure ultimate freshness. This is why our selection of imported olive oils will change from season to season. We also import a variety of white and red balsamic condiment vinegars from Modena, Italy. Each of these are aged up to 18 years produced using the traditional Solera method yielding a rich smooth product unlike balsamic vinegars found in your grocery store. We have also sourced and sell a delicious White Truffle Oil (Liquid Gold) and Black Truffle Sea Salt along with other unique culinary delights. If you are looking for a gift but aren't sure what to buy - we offer gift certificates good towards any purchase - and they never expire! Check our website often as there is always something new, including seasonal products and recipe and gift ideas.
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

What a surprise! My husband and I decided to shop downtown Cottonwood and came across this store. We weren't pressed for time so we went on in. Received a super warm greeting by employee working there. Could tell she takes pride in her work. Spent time asking us about what we like to cook so she could make suggestions for us to sample. Crazy to think about sampling oil and vinegar but there were so many flavors and it was a lot of fun. The fudge samples were amazing also. Definitely enjoyed It!

All reviews
"sales person"
"truffle salt"
"store carries"
in 2 reviews
"great place to experience"
"honey ginger"
"last stop"
"wine tasting"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We saw the store in the evening when hit was closed for Mother's Day, went back the next day and talked with Destiny; she was very helpful, she let me try any oil or vinegar I wanted, told me how to pair the oils with the vinegars. For a simple, healthy salad dressing, putting together infused tastes in the oils and vinegars can't be beat!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We purchased two jars of Truffle Salt, OMG, this salt is FANTASTIC!
I wish it came in a larger size jar.
I know we can probably find it online, but we will return, just to make sure we get the same quality!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great visit at this Olive Oil establishment. They were having a free tasting of there different types of Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegars. We were met at door by a delightful young lady named Destiney. She explained how it worked. First we would taste the olive oil then she would recommend a Balsamic Vinegar to pair it with. Destiney is a great salesperson for this business. We ended up buying two different olive oils and balsamic vinegars. I’d recommend stopping here when you are in Cottonwood, AZ.