“Great vibe and excellent meal”

Nic's Italian Steak & Crab House
Ranked #7 of 113 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Great service and an excellent meal pleased us immensely. This restaurant bustles and gives a great "Italian" homey vibe from the decor to the wonderful bread with seasoned olive oil for dipping as you start your meal. The menu was quite varied and most prices were very reasonable so we didn't know what to expect. They delivered for sure. The food was rich -- I went for Italian comfort food -- and plentiful. The meals included soup or salad and these were thoughtful and tasty, too. The night we were there they had a two-for on house wines so that was an added bonus for our meal.

1  Thank Eva S

Reviewed 2 October 2016

The place in the Verde Valley for steak or seafood. Take in old town Cottonwwod before dinner for an enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Cornville_man
Reviewed 1 October 2016

We went in not expecting much but we had the most delicious steak dinner we have had in years. BUT the best part was our server- Ashleyou. He was superb. I am an "old" waitress myself and know what it's all about. He was fun, on top of things but not over bearing. He suggested things to help us and he gets 10 stars in my book!

1  Thank ddbrimhall
Reviewed 30 September 2016

We ate here after reading reviews from this website & was not the least bit sorry. The service, atmosphere, drinks & food all get 5 stars. My husband & I spent two nights in Cottonwood we had a late lunch at the Tavern Grill which very good & the next night an early dinner her. We both had a lemon drop martini which was perfect so we each had an other. We started with the stuffed mushrooms (good). My husband had the clam chowder which was a bowl not a cup & it was one of the best if not the best he ever had, I had the salad (was very good). I had the orange roughy with steamed fresh vegetables. I would highly recommend. My husband had the flite & fries. The steak was done to perfection, even though he wouldn't share, though he was disappointed with the fries. Our bill came to $80 but $30 was for the 4 martinis (so worth it). There wasn't any waiting between courses & but didn't feel rushed. Servers were attentive but not annoying. Left feeling full. Worth every dollar spent. Fine dining at mid price range.

1  Thank dbnos
Reviewed 28 September 2016

This restaurant was ok. Good service.....steak was very good. Average Italian pasta sauce on the eggplant parm.

1  Thank Christine D