“Ribeye was the worst I have ever had...dont go there for Steaks.”

Nic's Italian Steak & Crab House
Ranked #7 of 114 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Another time, another place. I used to think this was a decent place, but every-time I go back to try it again, I am disappointed in the quality of the prepared dishes. Find some decent steak purveyors or just get better chefs...this "we sear and blacken everything" mentality has gotten really old. How about paying attention to the steak and doing it that way? too busy? take it off the menu...better to not have played than to play poorly.
I dont know where they get their steaks, but you would be better off going to a discount group shopping place like a Costco and just cooking at home. Where is the taste? where is the marination for a well prepared steak? You are that busy? ok, then we will go elsewhere for decent food in Old town. oh, and your Olive Oil is not real Olive oil...might want to check that.

Nicole J, Manager at Nic's Italian Steak & Crab House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent experience, It is very disappointing to read this review because it feels like maybe you once loved Nic's and recently have had some poor experiences? I hope everyone has been kind when you have given your feedback. I would first like to say that we do you USDA Choice meat, quality is very important to us. We also do use a good quality olive oil, and I apologize if you were given incorrect information. If you would like to discuss this more I'm happy to hear what you have to say, you can reach out to me personally at nicolejurisin@gmail.com, I hope we have the opportunity to make it up to you.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

The six of us had dinner here and we all highly recommend it. We loved the calamari appetizer, the chicken parm & steak. Our server had a great personality and we will return.

1  Thank Deanna R

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

It’s a little bit of a drive to come from Prescott for dinner....but not uncommon for many of us to do.

It’s usually crowded and there’s a nice background of conversations of diners having a good time.

The menu is really expansive and I’m still working my way through it but, so far, they haven’t stumbled ..... every meal has been very good

So pack the car with friends and family and make the drive....it’s worth it

1  Thank davefoshee

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We went to Nic's for our anniversary dinner. Everything was amazing from the minute we walked in. We were greeted with a smile by the hostess. We sat down and immediately was greeted by our server Kayleen. She was so friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and drinks. I told her of our anniversary and she said after the meal, she would bring something special. We ordered shrimp cocktail (appetizer), cod, and lasagna. The food was fantastic and the seafood was fresh. After our meal, Kayleen brought us a dessert cannoli and around the plate in chocolate, it said Happy Anniversary with a heart and a tiny carnation. This was our first time here and will definitely be back again.

1  Thank William0718

Reviewed 13 July 2018

The Haunted Group has a gem of a server in Kayleen....she was so very amazing, friendly & considerate. Ask for one of her tables if she isn't already booked in!!

As guests at The Haunted Group's hotel property, The Tavern Hotel (just down the street & their Wine Getaway package), we received a wonderful $50 dinner coupon for Nic's......how great is that!

The interior is so dramatically atmospheric, I just can't describe it all....just peak inside & you will be hooked.

Wonderful lighting, seating, booths & food & wine!!

What to choose to eat? Look at their on-line menu & have fun selecting anything from Italian, king crab legs, lobster, steak........also incredible desserts.

1  Thank Rebel500