“Great Salsa!”
Review of Que Bueno

Que Bueno
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Que Bueno has been in Fountain Hills AZ for many years. It is always delicious. My favorite is the seafood enchilada. Their salsa is the BEST I have ever eaten! Love their Margaritas!!! There is an area where you can eat outside as well.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Stopped by in the middle of the afternoon for a snack. Server was very friendly and brought fresh hot chips, cold tea and great salsa.. Very modern and authentic all at once. Clean and great aroma coming from the kitchen. I'll be going back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Tried this for lunch and was not impressed. The chicken and beef tacos were ok but there was nothing of great interest in the flavors. Chips and salsa were good but not great

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Ordered the shrimp burrito and the size of the shrimp was the size of your fingernail. And I have small hands. Not sure how you could catch shrimp that small guessing they raised them in a aquarium.
My wife's had the Chimichanga and after the sauce they put over it it was soggy.

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

We were stranded as our truck was in for repairs next door at a SUPER repair shop: Kelleys.
They suggested we wait at Que Bueno for lunch. As we had our dog with us we thought it might be difficult for them to seat us. They said no problem and so they opened their closed outside patio just for us. We enjoyed our time there very much. Monque our server was so sweet she even brought water for Bella. I can't say enough about the service, their food and their hospitality. These guys were great and Que Bueno (great name btw) is DEFINITELY the place for Mexican food in Fountain Hills!!!
AND
It is a super place to watch the fountain shoot up every hour too.