US$121
US$111
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$111
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$77
  • Breakfast included
US$179
US$139
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$103
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$101
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$128
US$99
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$208
US$146
US$121
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$67
US$64
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2015

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2015

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2015

I called the Ramada prior to my vacation there to inform them of my hesitation in booking with Ramada because of all the terrible reviews I have read online. After my stay there, unfortunately I have to confirm that the Ramada was bad.

There was one person at the front desk. I had to wait 15 minutes for her to take care of the one person in front of me before she could help me. Once she did help me, it took another 10 minutes or so to get checked in. I went up to my room to open the door and it didn't work. I had to go back downstairs for her to re-key the door after waiting for her to finish helping someone else. I had this key card unable to open the door problem 3x on this trip.

Despite the reviews, we did stay at this hotel because my son's baseball team decided to stay here. There was a domestic disturbance on the 2nd floor. A lady was carrying a stick walking back and forth the second floor, as well as the first floor of the parking area. Parents informed the front desk clerk of the lady carrying the stick and the domestic issue. She was extremely slow in calling the police. The police was called in the afternoon to the Ramada because the man abused the lady. The police came again the next day, and again the next night. As we had our minor children staying at the Ramada, we were extremely concerned about this domestic issue and unhappy about how the Ramada did not take care of this safety issue more expeditiously.

Also, the fitness room has three machines, all of which did not work.

Yikes, stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends