I thought I found a great place that was affordable and close to my destination. The pictures on the website were very deceiving. The room itself smelled like smoke and was musty and moldy. The bathroom door was dirty, the little coffee maker was inadequate, and one corner in the banity area had most of the plaster off of it as if something must have been banging up against it.
I called to reserve a room and was very clear that I needed a handicap room as I have a large cast on my foot and am limited to a electric scooter to get around. Got to the hotel and my room was up a fleight of stairs without a elevator. They were able to find another room on the main floor where we did stay but the room was so small that I was unable to get it into the bathroom without crawling. All in all not the experience we wanted.