“DISGUSTING PLACE”
Review of Ramada Glendale

Ramada Glendale
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 29 March 2017

DO NOT NOT STAY HERE. The room had 2 live wires hanging from the ceiling instead of a light fixture. No garbage can in the room at all. I went to the front desk, demanding a room change. The clerk didn't care at all. The next room was even worse, bulbs in the desk lamp unscrewed. A 6 slot globe bulb for the mirror area, 3 slots had no bulbs, one burned out, 2 worked. A/C unit sounded like it was dying, left control was gone. Bathroom heater in the ceilings timer was removed. ANOTHER disgusting room. I was late for a dinner appointment, and asked to change later that night, but they insisted that I switch rooms immediately, as they were going to give it to someone else. UGHHH. I asked how they can put anyone in that room, but no response. The 3rd room had 2 burned out bulbs, I left a note for the maid to replace them, but they were not. They left me a dirty cup, used soap, didn't make the bed. A dragonfly flew in the light while I was working at night as well. Microwave old fashioned with a dial, was not even plugged in. HOW CAN THEY LEAVE ROOMS LIKE THAT ??? TOTALLY DISGUSTING. 2 different desk clerks clearly did not care. I called corporate office and am waiting for a response. Sleeping in the car would have been better.

Room Tip: avoid this awful dump
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Marshall M

Reviewed 27 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank Keith B
Reviewed 26 March 2017

the whole experience was terrible. Room was filthy and I mean filthy! There was blood on the bathroom floor dirty bed linens ,no towels, bathtub would not drain , big wads of long black hair hanging off the shower curtain , the air conditioner would not shut off .had to unpluig it . the room smelled of cigarettes and it was non smoking we had to use a wash cloth tio dry off with for two days I asked for a discount for the room and they said the manager was not in and I would have to come back later. Well we were on our way home to Washington. I was charged more for my room than what I booked for and I didn't have my reservation with me so I had to pay $100.00 more than what I booked for..There was cigarette burns all over the tub and vanity yet this was supposed to be a non smoking room. I reaked of it !!!! The whole place was filthy !!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank 306karenz
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Worst Ramada I have been at. Hotel is run down. Lobby was not very clean. Women's lobby bathroom had no soap the entire 2 days I was there. Women's lobby bathroom was also out of toilet paper and front lobby person was more concerned with explaining someone's bill to them on the phone for several minutes vs. hearing about the bathroom. I stood there for several minutes before finally walking away and fining another employee. No extra pillows were available. There were stains on bed sheets and pieces of peppermint candy in our bed. The men's bathroom was also dirty and had feces running down he side of toilet. Pool was also foggy and not clean enough. Lobby person was also gone several minutes upon check in.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristina S
Reviewed 19 March 2017

This is the world Wyndham/Ramada property i have ever stayed in. First our reservation was mishandled despite a confirmation. Secondly the TV is my room does not have a remote control after 24 hours, five trips to the front desk to try to resolve the issue i give up. Management is no existent, staff complain about the hotel and other staff, and the entire standard of the hotel is substandard. Ramada should drop this hotel from their system.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends