Knights Inn Globe
US$109
US$98
US$120
US$116
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Nice staff, great rate, clean rooms, hot showers... Over all awesome. Only complaint is toss the apples when they are clearly mushy and rotten. That's about it. Want a 5? Fresh fruit would do it. Thanks!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

I would never get a room here again. The beds had bugs in it, the floor had dead bugs, floor was not vacuumed or cleaned, and toilet backed up. I recommend you look for a place other than $60 a night.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2014

We reserved room 106 to attend a family funeral. The room did not look like in the pictures posted. The room was not clean at all. Did not accommodate my mom who uses a wheel chair to help get around and on oxygen. We had to clean out air filters so that our room can at least cool down. They made our family leave after the funeral. The toilet backed up twice in us, there was only 3 towels for four people, the breakfast was closed till after we rang bell for both days. Muffins were old and hard. Pool was green and we had to go swimming at a different hotel. I'm sorry for driving my family 1 hour nd a half to sleep in a garbage can. Thank you knights inn

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 7 September 2014

I stayed here in August of 2014 and found it to be adequate. The room was clean, but had some minor damage that didn't affect the functionality of the room. The hotel keepers wife was having pregnancy complications and he was running to Phoenix each day to see her and kept sleeping in instead of setting up the free breakfast. That didn't really bother me as i appreciate it if people are a bit accommodating when I am dealing with personal issues. The price was half that of the larger updated motels.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Needs to be torn down. The worst shape of any motel I've been in in many many years. Globe must not do any inspections or this place would be shut down. The staff was friendly but everything else just plain sucks. From various markings throughout this place it used to be a Super 8.
Internet doesn't work, called the desk, was promised the manage would fix, after 2 days, nothing. Toilet would not flush. They use a plunger, I use it, doesn't work. Gross!!! Change room, ceiling of new room has partially fallen down, apparently from a leak who knows how long ago. Breakfast in the lobby consists of bagels, danish or cereal. The milk is in a filthy fridge. No tables, to chairs, eat standing up or carry the dishwater tasting coffee back to your room.
The stairs for the upstairs rooms are RUSTED THROUGH! Sooner or later they will fail. The parking lot looks like it has went through a carpet bombing run from the US Airforce.
I could go on but why bother. Do yourself a favor and go camp with the hobos under a bridge. It's cheaper and just as good.

Room Tip: Go camp with the hobos under a bridge instead.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business