“Delicious food in a small, strip mall setting. ”
Review of Pita palms

Pita palms
Ranked #32 of 145 Restaurants in Goodyear
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by for lunch one afternoon. Place was not busy but reviews were good. Glad we stayed!

The Spanikopita appetizer (comes in 4 small triangles) was very good. I had the chicken shawarma and my wife had the gyro pita special. Both were delicious!

Atmosphere is okay, there are several booths and tables but no outside seating to speak of. This is the only thing that prevented a 5 rating.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Pita Palms for a quick bite. The food and service was good, but I think they could do better with their presentation, don't like to eat of paper plates and plastic silverware. Besides that I would still go back because the food was pretty good.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Even though the restaurant was full, to go orders were coming in fast and furious, and only kid was working the counter- my food came out quickly, was clearly fresh and prepared with heart, and was delicious. I had the veggie plate which came with falafel, dolma, hummus, and baba ganouj, plus some pita (two loaves, quartered) and chopped romaine lettuce. Would absolutely go back if it wasn't so far away from civilization!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Pita Palm always comes through for quick local pita or the fixings. Never had a bad dish and have had several items on the menu. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Have come here for lunch several times...the gyros are filled with meat and it tastes great. They could work on the tzatziki sauce but so worth the money.