“A good choice”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Near the airport
Description: Near the airport
Reviewed 2 December 2014

My son and I ate at this restaurant on 11/26/14 for the first time. We were the only patrons in the restaurant but we figured it was slow because of the Thanksgiving holiday. The service was wonderful and we felt the food was very good and priced reasonably. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank globetrotter573

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Where to begin. I hate this place, prices are high, staff is rude, and I was told by an employee that they reuse the salsa that was not consumed by other patrons. That is just gross. Avoid.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

The food was not the best in the world. They are a Mexican restaurant without cheese dip & tea. They don't sell the queso & we're out of tea & wouldn't make any more. The food was bland & my daughter's chicken soft tacos were made with dark meat & fat. I wouldn't suggest it to anyone.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

this place was the definition of average. Food was a little better than ok. Service was pretty poor. Our waitress seems to have been a little distracted by anything else. It was 8 in the morning and they were out of all juices, orange cranberry grapefruit. All they had was Sunny D.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

After we signed a receipt and left, they added $10 onto the charge. We found this out when got bank statement. DONT PAY WITH CREDIT CARD, ONLY CASH . THEY HAVE DISHONEST PEOPLE WORKING FOR THEM!