“Worth the stop”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Near the airport
Description: Near the airport
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Very good Mexican food here! The chile rellenos are excellent, shreaded beef tacos were awesome, and the cheese crisp was good too. When I an in this area again, I will be back.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Ate here quite a few nights as we were in Holbrook for 29 days. Food was very good quality and reasonable.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Long drive from Taos, NM to Holbrook, AZ and we needed gas and a meal. Decided that we wouldn't do a national franchise and Jalepeno Poppers was the old choice we had. Both of us were pleasantly surprised when our meals came out. Both were fished (no take home) and everything was fresh, cooked correctly with everything having its very own taste. This will be our go to place in Holbrook when we do our Taos trips. Try it. Hope your experience is as good as ours was.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

My son and I ate at this restaurant on 11/26/14 for the first time. We were the only patrons in the restaurant but we figured it was slow because of the Thanksgiving holiday. The service was wonderful and we felt the food was very good and priced reasonably. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank globetrotter573
Reviewed 15 October 2014

Where to begin. I hate this place, prices are high, staff is rude, and I was told by an employee that they reuse the salsa that was not consumed by other patrons. That is just gross. Avoid.