Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$53
Travelocity
WyndhamUS$53
Hotels.comUS$53
PricelineUS$53
FindHotelUS$53
1,496 results
All reviews sausage room was clean place to stay next morning one night stay after a long day exterior office
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

I was prepared to give this motel a 5-star rating for the great value but then we went to the office at 7 am for breakfast (which is when it opened per the check-in clerk). There was a typed up message on the locked office/breakfast area door that they were closed until 9 am! That was completely unacceptable. Other than that the stay was a good one as all we were looking for (besides breakfast) was a clean room, good WiFi, hot shower, and a decent bed for an overnight. Glad they kept the ice machine area open during their office closure.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

We usually avoid hotels that advertise being pet friendly. This one is new and really had all the things we needed. Clean. Comfortable bed. Plenty of convenient charging outlets.
A little skimpy on towels but brought us more.
What kept me from a 5 is being charged $4 for a candy bar.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ClintTraveler
Reviewed 28 December 2020

Traveling cross country I made Holbrook pretty late. I found the Travelodge on the TA website and the price was great. I had no issues checking in and my room was clean. Everything worked as it should and the stay was comfortable. This hotel is pretty convenient to a few restaurants on Navajo Blvd and is also close to Petrified Forest NP. I would stay here again

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank robertc14
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

The office was closed and called the number on the door sign. The guy drove right over and we checked in. Fair price for a one night stay. King size bed room was clean, plenty of towels, and linens were fresh. Coffee maker in the room! The room was cold at first, but the heater unit warmed it up. The main complaint for our one night stay is the heater unit was very noisy!! Other than that, we would stay again for a simple overnight while on the road.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank outdooplay1
Reviewed 24 October 2020

I enjoyed my stay the room is clean the staff was very attentive they do what I needed to get my check and done because of my business trip are they had to look up the card number from previous person from our company to use the company card and they did what they needed to do but yet kept the private of his stay overall it was a great place to be it was quiet the wife I was awesome check out was good I felt safe from the pandemic cuz everything was clean and sanitized so overall I would give it a five star rating I like staying at the Travelodge there are every one of them are clean and the staff are always always polite in the Travelodge I stated other hotels where they were dirty and the staff wasn't friendly at all

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel