Open today: 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome experience! highly recommend

My husband and I surprised our two kids with this ghost tour during our vacation. We thought it... read more

Reviewed yesterday
alishalstrouse
Worthwhile but not incredible

We had a large group of 11 with ages from 55 to 3. Our guide was knowledgeable about the city but... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
douglasp636
Prior Lake, Minnesota
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Jerome
from US$90.13
More Info
from US$129.00
More Info
All reviews high school history tour spirit box emf meters paranormal activity private tour walking tour old church a lot of fun kenny cemetery guide van ghost stories spirits town
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

I have done several ghost tours ( Key West, Old Dundee Mill, Chelsea Ghost Tour). This one was very overpriced for what is offered. Yes, you get to use their but that does not justify the price of the tour. You can get the same information by walking around, reviewing the placards, and using a phone app to "talk" to ghosts. The tour should cost about $15 per person and it was close to $45. Also not impressed by the guide and his sexist comment about me having to rein in my boyfriend since we were going to the "red light district".

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Husband & I enjoyed our spirit walk! It was interesting, informative, & fun. Something we would like to do next time we visit Jerome. Our tour guide, Shane (Cody), was knowledgeable & such a hoot! Thank you for a wonderful night!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank ShelRosales
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

This adventure was a lot of fun! We went on a snowy day so riding in the shuttle was nice. Ginger, our guide, was fantastic! She text ahead of time to let us know where to meet her, gave a fascinating history lesson, had a lot of fun stories to share, had recorded ghost experiences to share with us, and asked the ghosts to show up for us! When definately got what we came for. She spent extra time taking us to a cemetary, opened the shuttle doors for us and took pictures of my boyfriend and I that we will treasure. This is a MUST DO if visiting Jerome! It was the highlight of our trip! Thanks again Ginger!

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank R8347PCmichelled
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Super cool! Very informative; a little spooky. We brought three girls (ages 16, 15, 11) and they said this was their favorite part of our day in Jerome. Thanks, Shane!

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

We had a lot of fun learning about the fascinating town of Jerome with our guide on a private tour. Ginger was a delight. We walked through the mine area, a graveyard and drove around town talking to a few ghosts along the way “Hi Bob!”. They take Covid measures so it felt comfortable.

Date of experience: December 2020