“Very decent!”

Company Social Brasserie
Ranked #40 of 386 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Over the past five months I have been here many times when traveling with my friends. The service is excellent with friendly waiting staff that makes you feel at ease. The food tastes great, portion sizes are big, especially when you also want desert (which you really do, their browny and their rooibos honey ice cream are absolutely scrumptious!). Their menu is lovely with a variety of breakfast and lunch items, hamburgers, pizza and meat. However I must say that for dinner there are limited options for people who want something else than stake or chicken. Over all this is one of my favourite places in Port Elizabeth and I am sure you will enjoy this as much as I did! (Oh, and try the iced coffee!)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The butter chicken and burger were very well prepared. Watching a live DJ keep a restaurant chewing at 90 beats a minute was infinitely more entertaining.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Very good prices on food also descent portions. Found that the seafood portion for two (fish) only - they only do deep fried on that particular dish, which is a bit off putting, too oily and feel a bit sick every time after that particular meal

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Good Morning
On Sunday 13 May I ate at The Company.
The restaurant was busy as it was mother's day, but the service was slow.
The avo in the meal was hard and the substitute for the bun-less burger was too much lettuce and hardly any other garnish.
Apart from that, we ordered extra chips from he manager, Alex and we were waiting for our chips which in fact didn't even get ordered and then the manager tried to put the blame on the waiter but the order wasn't passed onto the waiter so he was unaware. We ended up canceling our chip menu (which hadn't even been ordered) and asked for the bill and waited forever to pay by card. The service was unacceptable. I asked to see the manager, the waiter went to call him and he walked straight past me where I was standing at the till to another table. He was aware that I wished to speak with him from what I know.
I have eaten at this restaurant many times before and this wasn't a pleasant visit. I don't think I will be returning. The table next to us was also unhappy.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We had a really good breakfast here - we were expecting to wait a bit for our food as the restaurant was full, but service was prompt. Although we ordered the "Start Up" breakfast, we were well satisfied with the result. An added plus for me, was to have my breakfast served hot... in a cast iron frying pan, resting on a wooden base. Fresh ciabatta too... delicious!
This restaurant is located right on the beachfront, so the views are truly magnificent. It's just a pity that the smoking section is really in a prime spot nearest to the sea... unfortunately the wind direction was wafting the smoke indoors.

1  Thank Jilldutoit