A Cherry Lane Self Catering and B&B(Bloemfontein)(Great Value!)
US$52
Lemon & Lime(Bloemfontein)(Great Value!)
US$52
Liedjiesbos B&B(Bloemfontein)
US$98
US$92
Agoda.com
A Little Guesthouse(Bloemfontein)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$45
Priceline
Cottonwood Guesthouse(Bloemfontein)(Great Value!)
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

We booked since it had a 5 star rating and expected a night filled with luxury and suave...

Upon our arrival we were told that our (confirmed) room was not available due to the fact that they had a wedding party staying there. Ok.

The bathroom (in our newly appointed room) was very dusty, and when we went for breakfast the next morning, the terrace was so dirty and dusty that we could not find a clean table to sit at to have our morning coffee. Breakfast was ok-ish.

Upon checking out I raised my concerns with the manager on duty, she apologised and offered us a discounted rate. Even though this was very thoughtful of her, we will definitely not visit the Lazy Lizard again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Murial123
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at the lazy lizard several times over a 5 year period . In all that time this b&b has maintained it's impeccable standard . Besides the location being excellent , the accommodation , decor , facilities and friendliness are exceptional . The rooms are finished to a high standard with a wide choice of accommodation available . I have stayed in several rooms with each one being of excellent standard . Most recently i stayed in room 1 - the honeymoon suite - which was beautiful . The breakfasts are good and with some small enhancements could be even better . A lovely pool area with large fluffy pool towels . I highly recommend this establishment . I will not hesitate to return .

Room Tip: I have stayed up and downstairs - all rooms are wonderful .
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank jeffrey k
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great place to stay in Bloemfontein. Central location, secure parking, lovely individualized rooms and good breakfasts. One of my favourite stops when travelling for work. I prefer the inside rooms, especially downstairs. They are slightly larger.

Room Tip: Ask for the bigger open plan rooms if you can.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Candice T
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Fantastic service and magnificent decor in a secluded part of town.Thanks to the staff for a pleasant weekend. Good venue for those looking for a weekend breakaway. Riding your Harley from Jhb to Bloem is worthwhile.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I have stayed here times and not once did I have a bad experience - I love the stylish interior and the serene and tranquil environment in the heart of Bloemfontein. This questhouse is situated in a very busy part of town, conveniently close to all the main venues, yet once you enter, you are no longer aware of that. The rooms are spacious and done nicely and although not all the bathroons offer both shower and bath, I am sure one can ask for a room with whatever your preference is. The staff are very professional and the owner is a very kind person, hardly capable of ear bashing, if I may say so.
Will I recommend it? Well, if you like it quiet, private and stylish - most definately yes.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business