“Perfect night stop over”
Review of Arista Guesthouse

Arista Guesthouse
Ranked #19 of 163 Bloemfontein B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 May 2015

I stayed only one night at the Arista entoute Cape Town from Durban.. I was met by a really friendly lady. rooms basic but neat and clean, comfortable beds and everything you need. great shower and massive bathroom. Madame packed me a bite for the road
I had a really early departure and an hour into my trip, i thought id open my "Packed Breakfast".. it was amazing. 2 different types of sandwiches, energy bar, fruit juice, yogurt, a spoon and even a serviette all packed with lots of love and care...
that alone would take me back again. amazing little touch. thank you so much. I devoured my breakfast...
well done guys, keep it up. great spot, central and nice to sleep
George Cape Town

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms seem really classy
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 29 March 2015

We stayed for 4 nights while visiting relations. Nicholas and Svetlana were great hosts, nothing was too much trouble. We stayed in the room facing the back which was large enough for us and had all the required facilities. Large breakfast room where Svetlana served us delicious food each morning. Nice garden and small pool at the back which we took advantage of one particularly hot afternoon. Secure on site parking.
Good value for money, definitely recommend

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2014

This guesthouse is excellent. It is one of the best that I have been to. The owner is very attentive to the needs of guests, even phoning local restaurants to see which ones were open. The rooms are big, and the bathroom was huge, with a bath and shower. Very clean. King size bed in the room, air conditioning, flat screen TV, fridge and nice lighting. Also free Wifi.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2014

I stayed at Arista as a stop over.

The host is very welcoming and the rooms are very clean, modern and comfortable.

The only issue is that I did not have the best sleep due to the constant noise of pipe water hammer and the fridge.

I think I was just unlucky with the room, but I would definitely recommend it and will be back.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2014

Nick and his girls,whom you are bound to meet during your stay at Arista due to this being a family owned Guest House, gave us an experience we would truly never forget! It has taken me sometime to write a review as words cannot sum the level of care we had received during our 24hour stay. Myself and my partner had been in a car accident en route to Kimberly and so had to spend the night in Bloemfontein. After a couple of calls I said to my partner we ought to go with Arista as there was something special about Nick whom I had been in contact with. And so the magic began... Nick went out of his way to accommodate us, there was no task to big. Nick and his family run Arista as if it had been in the family for generations, effortlessly and with much care and attention. His mission statement: "The only legacy I wish to impart on this world is that of who I am as a person and what I do for others." Arista - "Guest House of Excellence!" True in every way!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple