Rutland House has such a homey feel to it. Delia, the friendly and hospitable owner adds to the character of her beautiful plants and trees and the manicured lawn within the grounds of her B&B. Delia herself cooked the delicious breakfast for us and she makes it from her heart! The area is a quiet residential neighborhood that is peaceful and tranquil. We enjoyed our stay at her B&B. You should stay here when you're in Johannesburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delia Ferguson has been extending a warm welcome to her guests since 1995. Rutland House is centrally situated in a lush half acre garden between Sandton, Rosebank, Hyde Park and Randburg. All the suites and cottages are set away from the main house, each with it's own private patio or garden. The 2 bedroom cottage is ideal for families or long stays. The one bedroom cottage is perfect for the business traveller on a contract. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rutland House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rutland House Hotel Johannesburg
- Rutland House Bed And Breakfast